The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    They didn't send the teens down to re-populate Earth themselves lol. They sent them down because they were expendable, and they wanted to know if the rest of the people on the space station would be able to survive without dying of radiation poisoning.

I like it so far. The teen romance stuff is annoying, but it's on the CW so I was prepared for it. I wish they didn't feel the need to set all the main teen characters up in love triangles(or other polygons) though. Other than teen love drama, I find the show pretty interesting.
    Yea it seems any show on the CW is geared towards teens (other than Arrow)..

So far i have been enjoying it.. not as much as the tomorrow people, but a heck of a lot better than episodes of "Yet another show about vampires (supernatural, the originals, vampire diaries etc)..

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    You would also think that the station would be overflowing with plants for food and to filter the air.
    You would think so... BUt maybe their agricultural resources are not sufficient to regenerate all the O2 they need..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

You would think so... BUt maybe their agricultural resources are not sufficient to regenerate all the O2 they need..
      Probably limited soil resources or growth solution.

Comment

Another good episode this week.

Comment

Would be nice to see the earthlings already in this show and see whats there story.
          They all cant be savages.
          sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
            Would be nice to see the earthlings already in this show and see whats there story.
            I'm sure the show is building up to it, in fact let the gang build their puny little wall, give the earthlings something to knock down when they come knocking.

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
              Perhaps they were survivors who hid IN that fort/camp that the group was supposed to land near.. and they wear those masks as a way to scare off other survivors.

Comment

Perhaps they were survivors who hid IN that fort/camp that the group was supposed to land near.. and they wear those masks as a way to scare off other survivors.
                That's what I was thinking; that maybe they are the descendants of people who hid out in Mt. Weather(or whatever that place they were supposed to go to for supplies was called). I hope we get to learn more about them sometime soon.
                sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the 5th episode. It's my favorite ep so far. There was a good balance between what was happening on the ark and what was happening on ground. For the most part, I find the stuff with the adults on the station more interesting than what happens on Earth with the teens, and this ep had a lot of space station focus. I'm also liking all the characters more and more every week(even Bellamy).

Spoiler:
                  I enjoyed last week's episode, but I was a little disappointed with how they handled the aftermath of Wells' death. I didn't like that they skipped a week, but I guess they felt that it was necessary to speed up the Raven getting down to the planet part of the story.
                  I found everything that was happening on the ark this week really interesting and emotional. The Earth stuff was good too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Another good episode this week. It actually good to have a show where the humans are shown off in a good way, the people volunteering to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, the teens finally working together to build the flares. Don't see this enough on TV nowadays. These humans still have some humanity left in them.

I love Raven and her leadership skills, hopefully she will balance out the Clark, Bellamy dual.

I love the arc stuff, the father sacrificing himself for the daughter was sad. Kane character has grown a lot during this episode but I do wonder what his motives are, it seems unlikely it was him that gave Bellamy the gun to kill the chancellor, so who did?

The bed talk was a bit naff and hoping they resolve the three way love triangle quickly.
                    An bellamy doing his duty to repopulate the planet by having threesomes. An he lack the guts to kill, which make me suspicious that he may not have pull the gun to kill the chancellor.

Looking forward to next week, meeting with the grounders, Octavia kidnapper/new lover, and of cause see the arc prep for evacuation to back to earth, I'm sure it won't be as simple as assigning seats and launching escape pods and shuttles and capsules. Wonder if further sacrifices will need to be made.

This show is going from strength to strength.

Comment

Been hoping to see some advanced sci-fi technology stuff. However, I'm not sure if they have any...? Might have to re-watch some StarGate eppies for that. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                        I really enjoyed the 5th episode. It's my favorite ep so far. There was a good balance between what was happening on the ark and what was happening on ground. For the most part, I find the stuff with the adults on the station more interesting than what happens on Earth with the teens, and this ep had a lot of space station focus. I'm also liking all the characters more and more every week(even Bellamy).

Spoiler:
                        I enjoyed last week's episode, but I was a little disappointed with how they handled the aftermath of Wells' death. I didn't like that they skipped a week, but I guess they felt that it was necessary to speed up the Raven getting down to the planet part of the story.
                        I found everything that was happening on the ark this week really interesting and emotional. The Earth stuff was good too.
                        I was really surprised so many people volunteered right after the tape got aired. I also was wondering how that they could call the few dozen or so we saw in that one room the 300 they needed, unless there were dozens of other rooms..

Comment

I also was wondering how that they could call the few dozen or so we saw in that one room the 300 they needed, unless there were dozens of other rooms..
                          hiring 300 extras would be expensive though.
                          I was really surprised so many people volunteered right after the tape got aired.
                          These people have been brought up with the knowledge that they are the only humans left and that they must survive at all costs, I'm surprise so many of the council members doubted that they wouldn't get volunteers and even thought there would be riots and attempted takeover of the station. All of which would undoubtedly cost them more oxygen and more time.

I would love to get some history on the ark through, may be that explains why they thought they would sacrifice their life and their parents life work.

Comment

The only real history they mentioned was in the pilot ep... apparently it was cobbled together from iirc a dozen or so space stations that existed.

Comment

Another good episode.

An a love triangle that doesn't wanna make vomit every 10 seconds like the Star Crossed one does.

I wanna know about the gounders. There a conflict brewing their, and is the one that kidnapped Octavia a villain or our teens protector.

Shame we didn't see more of the space station in the presence especially after the flares were spotted last week. Nice to have a bit of background on two of the characters through, shame we didn't at least some of the red shirts history before they gotten killed.

Comment

Agreed/ Though i liked the flashbacks for Octavia and her brother, i really wished they had some action on the station.
                                And i did think that one 'grounder' may have been a savior for her..

Comment

Working...
                                X