X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    I suspect some of them survive.
    How?

I mean, they re-entered too fast and then crashed. You saw the burst of flames going up in the sky. No way, anyone could have survived that crash unless they had lifepods in that lifepod.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      How?

I mean, they re-entered too fast and then crashed. You saw the burst of flames going up in the sky. No way, anyone could have survived that crash unless they had lifepods in that lifepod.
      This is scifi, I seen people walk away from worst crashes than that!

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
        This is scifi, I seen people walk away from worst crashes than that!
        Perhaps, but not in the case of The 100.

Comment

Perhaps, but not in the case of The 100.
          If you wanted too you could justify it. People have survived huge crashes they shouldn't have. Since Abby and Jara are on the Ark I am to believe the pod crashed.

Who are the Mountain Men? Did I miss an episode?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Who are the Mountain Men? Did I miss an episode?
            Lincoln mentioned them an episode or so ago. I think from what I can gather they are a rival tribe to Lincoln's.

Comment

Nice episode today. Loved the stuff on the arc same as last week. And went Squee when the chancelor had his insight on how to get everyone down.

As for the grounders.. so there are more than one faction/clan, but other clans can order some other clans around??
              And these 'reapers'. Are they canibals>??

Comment

Our little warrior princess isn't as powerful as I thought, it seems she just a local leader, perhaps just in charge of the local defence forces or state forces in our world, while these new guys are federal forces from some sort of central government.

I love the audacity of the chancellor plan, it should at least look spectacular, but just 2 days or less to prepare, tight planning there.

Yes the reapers look like they are cannibals, the question is who are they eating. An Lincoln said he captured a map from someone that map the cave, that unlikely to be our cannibals.

An I suspect the little princess and Lincoln had a thing in the past, I see another love triangle/quadrangle, Lincoln, princess, Octavia and Jasper.

Look like next season will involve our gang looking for a new home, why the arc survivors look for them and learn to survive.

Comment

It did look like ms horsey was not the bigwig she made herself out to be..

Comment

How?

Was it ever established for certain that the wreck was the drop ship rather than part of the Ark? It looked like some pretty big chunks broke off when the drop ship launched, we only saw the descent from a distance, and I don't think that Raven was able to find the black box in the wreckage. There were also fewer burned skeletons than I'd expect for a ship carrying several hundred people. It seems odd to build up Diana as an antagonist, and to establish that she has a very sizeable support base, only for her and her followers to be wiped out in a crash, especially with another group from the Ark coming to Earth.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Just watched the "We are grounders part 2".
                      Spoiler:
                      so both Bellamy and finn got fried. Though i do also wonder how many others were lost in that final battle.
                      Also loved the ending where we saw the survivors in the Mountain fort. Wonder what took them so long to intervene.

Comment

I bet they aren't really dead. We never actually saw them die
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, I don't think they're dead( and I definitely don't think they'd kill both of them at the same time like that).
                          sigpic

Comment

One was injured (iirc Bellamy), and the other on his butt. They didn't have much time to get that far away to try and find somewhere to survive..
                            BUT its a Scifi show, so who knows.
                            Wonder when S2 kicks in?

Comment

They survive, bellamy will most likely be depending on finn to keep him alive for a while I suspect anyway.

Comment

That would grate the heck out of bellamy then!

Comment

Working...
                                X