No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just because you hate or love something doesn't mean others do.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

yah for the renewal of The 100.

This week episode was okay, nice standard drug induce hallucination episode, Bellamy one of the best. I think he just might end up killing himself by the end of the season.

The writers enjoy having their characters kill people by stabbing them in the necks. 3rd one so far on the show.

I think the slimey little ***** of a senator is going to try and seize control of the evacuation of the arc and make sure only her people make it down to earth.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Just because you hate or love something doesn't mean others do.
        True.. But then again i am one of the larger overlooked demographics of the TV realm. Single unmarried white guy. so I have 3 things going against me!

Comment

Technically that's two and I don't think marriage status and race are a factor in getting a Nielsen box
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I've started watching this show and I quite like it. I read that a lot of people said it was just 100 teens making out in a jungle yet I only saw two teens make out in the jungle.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              I read that a lot of people said it was just 100 teens making out in a jungle yet I only saw two teens make out in the jungle.
              This does sound funny:
              it was just 100 teens making out in a jungle
              It is a good show & I am happy they will do a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                I've started watching this show and I quite like it. I read that a lot of people said it was just 100 teens making out in a jungle yet I only saw two teens make out in the jungle.
                I'm pretty sure there been few more than that.

At least they not making out why their friend are running around town trying to stop a bomb like in Star cross.
                Last edited by knowles2; 14 May 2014, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Another good episode.

So Diane gang launch a coup d'etat, and launched their ship to earth and presumably to their deaths.

trigger happy Jasper ended any chance of peaceful existence with the grounders.

An Jaha and Kane stuck on a dieing ark but hey they always figure things out.

Raven slowly realising she has lost the battle for Flinn heart to Clark. I'm sure that won't make bellamy jealous at all.

So disasters all round.

They still flying through the story through.

Felt sorry for Kane losing his mother to the explosion at the beginning, which is a pretty brutal way to start a episode. Diane needs to die and soon.
                  Last edited by knowles2; 17 May 2014, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    Diane needs to die and soon.
                    Nooooooo...., Diane might be everyone's only hope, as she seems to be able to take charge and kick butt, while the 100 are too busy fornicating & pissing off each other & the grounders, LoL.

Edit:
                    Just noticed the tip of the hat to Warehouse 13. Damn shame they cancelled it, was a great fun to watch show. Only thing missing was just a bit more of a main running storyline, like a very bad baddy, etc. Already miss it.

Comment

Technically that's two and I don't think marriage status and race are a factor in getting a Nielsen box
                      I know of only 4 folks who have Neilson boxes. Not one is single, all are married with kids. So to me married status does matter. Not sure on the race side though, but as with many things in life these days it does seem race still counts.

So Diane gang launch a coup d'etat, and launched their ship to earth and presumably to their deaths.
                      One can hope. Especially since how they left the arc, it was almost a guarantee of killing everyone left up there.

trigger happy Jasper ended any chance of peaceful existence with the grounders.
                      He does seem perpetually jittery, and at first i thought he still might have been under the Hallucinogens still, but the others eventually saw them as well..

Raven slowly realising she has lost the battle for Flinn heart to Clark. I'm sure that won't make bellamy jealous at all.
                      Actually i am thinking they are slowly pushing Clark from Finn TO bellamy.

I also wonder, is it cause of how well she played the conniving Ellen Tigh why she is now also playing the Conniving Dianne?

Comment

My Brother said this show is good but I'm not sure if it's worth starting to watch as it'll end up getting cancelled in the not too distant future.

I only started watching The tomorrow people and believe then I found out they were cancelled so just deleted them from my sky box. Was gonna watch Almost human but as it was cancelled there wasn't really any point starting. This will more than likely go the same way.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          My Brother said this show is good but I'm not sure if it's worth starting to watch as it'll end up getting cancelled in the not too distant future.

I only started watching The tomorrow people and believe then I found out they were cancelled so just deleted them from my sky box. Was gonna watch Almost human but as it was cancelled there wasn't really any point starting. This will more than likely go the same way.
                          This show already got a second season of 13 episodes starting in the, they were offer a full 23 but the producers/writers only wanted 13. Which show CW has confident in this program, you don't move shows to the full and give 23 episodes and once CW shows get into second seasons they got a good chance of getting 3rd and 4th seasons.

Comment

This show already got a second season of 13 episodes starting in the, they were offer a full 23 but the producers/writers only wanted 13. Which show CW has confident in this program, you don't move shows to the full and give 23 episodes and once CW shows get into second seasons they got a good chance of getting 3rd and 4th seasons.
                            Is CW the TV company that the 100 is on? What's their track record with shows?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Is CW the TV company that the 100 is on? What's their track record with shows?
                              The idea that some broadcast networks cancel shows more than others is a myth
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

The idea that some broadcast networks cancel shows more than others is a myth
                                Okay. What about sci-fi type. They don't seem to getting a fair crack of the whip lately.

I seen too many shows cancelled now that I'm kinda reluctant to start watching a new show as it'll more than likely not get renewed after the next season. I suppose I could tape it and wait and see what happens before I decide to watch it. Done that with Arrow this season. Watched all of season 2 in a few days there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X