No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, apparently it's three now, think I'm going to check them out (at least the first), can't kill the curiosity. Although my experience with young adult ssf would recommend otherwise..

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Looks like we're waiting till January at the earliest for the next season of this show..

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ridays/404066/

and THE 100 and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST will return with new seasons in 2016.

Comment

Jan?? Why so late/

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Jan?? Why so late/
            I can't recall where, but I read it was a strategic move, intended to boost ratings combined with needing to make room for another new show they're starting.

Comment

That sucks... But i am liking the show, so i will continue with it..

Comment

Has 10 episodes of season 2 left to watch.

But my Sky+ box has automatically set its self to record season 3.
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                  I can't recall where, but I read it was a strategic move, intended to boost ratings combined with needing to make room for another new show they're starting.
                  I think I read something on tvbythenumbers, where the guy that runs CW said something about hoping that the show will have a "Breaking Bad" type of moment, where people find it on Netflix and catch up on season 1 & 2 so that by the time season 3 airs, it will hopefully have higher ratings.

I'll be watching it whenever they decide to air it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                    I think I read something on tvbythenumbers, where the guy that runs CW said something about hoping that the show will have a "Breaking Bad" type of moment, where people find it on Netflix and catch up on season 1 & 2 so that by the time season 3 airs, it will hopefully have higher ratings.

I'll be watching it whenever they decide to air it.
                    Yep, that is the article I read.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I might have to check that out!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        I might have to check that out!
                        I've only read the first book, but it's basically two days and a whole lot of past fyi, and vaguely connected to the series - inspired the idea of the tv-series at best (disappointing I know). Unless you enjoy YA I wouldn't recommend it, the book is not bad per se, just very slow-paced and I'd rather read something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Halfifrit View Post
                          I've only read the first book, but it's basically two days and a whole lot of past fyi, and vaguely connected to the series - inspired the idea of the tv-series at best (disappointing I know). Unless you enjoy YA I wouldn't recommend it, the book is not bad per se, just very slow-paced and I'd rather read something else.
                          Thanks for the heads up. I'll see if I can find a copy to browse before I buy.
                          sigpic

Comment

So anyone heard when S3 comes on?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              So anyone heard when S3 comes on?
                              Some time around March 2016 - I think. Definitely 2016, that much was said by one of the creators.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Dam.. Why they waiting so long?

Comment

Working...
                                X