Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Major General

Default Re: The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Quote Originally Posted by lopo30 View Post
    Would be nice to see the earthlings already in this show and see whats there story.
    They all cant be savages.
    Perhaps they were survivors who hid IN that fort/camp that the group was supposed to land near.. and they wear those masks as a way to scare off other survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
    Perhaps they were survivors who hid IN that fort/camp that the group was supposed to land near.. and they wear those masks as a way to scare off other survivors.
    That's what I was thinking; that maybe they are the descendants of people who hid out in Mt. Weather(or whatever that place they were supposed to go to for supplies was called). I hope we get to learn more about them sometime soon.

I really enjoyed the 5th episode. It's my favorite ep so far. There was a good balance between what was happening on the ark and what was happening on ground. For the most part, I find the stuff with the adults on the station more interesting than what happens on Earth with the teens, and this ep had a lot of space station focus. I'm also liking all the characters more and more every week(even Bellamy).

Spoiler:
    I enjoyed last week's episode, but I was a little disappointed with how they handled the aftermath of Wells' death. I didn't like that they skipped a week, but I guess they felt that it was necessary to speed up the Raven getting down to the planet part of the story.
    I found everything that was happening on the ark this week really interesting and emotional. The Earth stuff was good too.

Another good episode this week. It actually good to have a show where the humans are shown off in a good way, the people volunteering to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, the teens finally working together to build the flares. Don't see this enough on TV nowadays. These humans still have some humanity left in them.

I love Raven and her leadership skills, hopefully she will balance out the Clark, Bellamy dual.

I love the arc stuff, the father sacrificing himself for the daughter was sad. Kane character has grown a lot during this episode but I do wonder what his motives are, it seems unlikely it was him that gave Bellamy the gun to kill the chancellor, so who did?

The bed talk was a bit naff and hoping they resolve the three way love triangle quickly.
    An bellamy doing his duty to repopulate the planet by having threesomes. An he lack the guts to kill, which make me suspicious that he may not have pull the gun to kill the chancellor.

Looking forward to next week, meeting with the grounders, Octavia kidnapper/new lover, and of cause see the arc prep for evacuation to back to earth, I'm sure it won't be as simple as assigning seats and launching escape pods and shuttles and capsules. Wonder if further sacrifices will need to be made.

This show is going from strength to strength.

Joshua Donovan

Been hoping to see some advanced sci-fi technology stuff. However, I'm not sure if they have any...? Might have to re-watch some StarGate eppies for that. LoL

Major General

Quote Originally Posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I really enjoyed the 5th episode. It's my favorite ep so far. There was a good balance between what was happening on the ark and what was happening on ground. For the most part, I find the stuff with the adults on the station more interesting than what happens on Earth with the teens, and this ep had a lot of space station focus. I'm also liking all the characters more and more every week(even Bellamy).

Spoiler:
    I enjoyed last week's episode, but I was a little disappointed with how they handled the aftermath of Wells' death. I didn't like that they skipped a week, but I guess they felt that it was necessary to speed up the Raven getting down to the planet part of the story.
    I found everything that was happening on the ark this week really interesting and emotional. The Earth stuff was good too.
    I was really surprised so many people volunteered right after the tape got aired. I also was wondering how that they could call the few dozen or so we saw in that one room the 300 they needed, unless there were dozens of other rooms..

I also was wondering how that they could call the few dozen or so we saw in that one room the 300 they needed, unless there were dozens of other rooms..
    hiring 300 extras would be expensive though.
    I was really surprised so many people volunteered right after the tape got aired.
    These people have been brought up with the knowledge that they are the only humans left and that they must survive at all costs, I'm surprise so many of the council members doubted that they wouldn't get volunteers and even thought there would be riots and attempted takeover of the station. All of which would undoubtedly cost them more oxygen and more time.

I would love to get some history on the ark through, may be that explains why they thought they would sacrifice their life and their parents life work.

Major General

The only real history they mentioned was in the pilot ep... apparently it was cobbled together from iirc a dozen or so space stations that existed.

Another good episode.

An a love triangle that doesn't wanna make vomit every 10 seconds like the Star Crossed one does.

I wanna know about the gounders. There a conflict brewing their, and is the one that kidnapped Octavia a villain or our teens protector.

Shame we didn't see more of the space station in the presence especially after the flares were spotted last week. Nice to have a bit of background on two of the characters through, shame we didn't at least some of the red shirts history before they gotten killed.

Major General

Agreed/ Though i liked the flashbacks for Octavia and her brother, i really wished they had some action on the station.
    And i did think that one 'grounder' may have been a savior for her..

Joshua Donovan

Would be cool if they did a Game Of Thrones & started killing off the good guys.

^ 300 people wasn't enough for you?

Agreed/ Though i liked the flashbacks for Octavia and her brother, i really wished they had some action on the station.
    And i did think that one 'grounder' may have been a savior for her..
    Apart from flashbacks, the station wasn't shown at all this weeks episode
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Joshua Donovan

Quote Originally Posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    ^ 300 people wasn't enough for you?
    I meant the main actors/actresses.

i kinda figured, i was being facetious (i think i spelt that right),

they did get rid of that punk (ya know bellamy's right hand man) a few episodes ago, and then there's the president's son and that little girl
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Joshua Donovan

i kinda figured, i was being facetious (i think i spelt that right),

they did get rid of that punk (ya know bellamy's right hand man) a few episodes ago, and then there's the president's son and that little girl
    Yep

Major General

Apart from flashbacks, the station wasn't shown at all this weeks episode
    Exactly. Other than the flashbacks they completely seemed to ignore the station.

Bumper station time this week. Kate is one backstabbing slimy little ***** and probably the one that arrange Bellamy to kill the president.

I love the about face turn from Kane from the whole I'm going to keep this arc alive even if I have to kill everyone down to the last Adam and Eve, to barely able to keep himself together after killing 300 of them. Some great acting there from Cusick. An Washington performance when he shouted out that he just lost son was brilliant and powerful.

Octavia just became my new favourite character, the way she poison herself, I spent half the episode shouting at them to either poison Octavia or the grounder to get their antidote. Glad she was the one to eventually come up with the idea, after letting the torture gang torture grounder for hours but hey no one perfect.

I do wonder why amongst all the 100, the grounder has bonded to Octavia, hopefully it something like her looking like his daughter or something

Bellamy need better security on the door, everyone came and went as they please despite being told not to let anyone in.

I was right about there being a limited number of life rafts. Of cause if they smart they send everyone down to a location where they can eventually assemble ships to rescue the survivors.

Look like the love triangle is coming to the end.

Joshua Donovan

Quote Originally Posted by knowles2 View Post
    I love the about face turn from Kane from the whole I'm going to keep this arc alive even if I have to kill everyone down to the last Adam and Eve, to barely able to keep himself together after killing 300 of them. Some great acting there from Cusick. An Washington performance when he shouted out that he just lost son was brilliant and powerful.

Octavia just became my new favourite character, the way she poison herself, I spent half the episode shouting at them to either poison Octavia or the grounder to get their antidote. Glad she was the one to eventually come up with the idea, after letting the torture gang torture grounder for hours but hey no one perfect.

I do wonder why amongst all the 100, the grounder has bonded to Octavia, hopefully it something like her looking like his daughter or something

I was right about there being a limited number of life rafts. Of cause if they smart they send everyone down to a location where they can eventually assemble ships to rescue the survivors.

Yep, I was waiting/hoping that Kane would throw himself into an airlock and Float himself, LoL.

Yeah Octavia has some balls, bigger than her brother's. I can see her kicking her brother's butt in the future & her taking charge of everything.

Maybe he likes Octavia because she's one of the very few that has been out walking around in the woods..., puppy love, etc.? Doesn't seem like many of the other 100 have gone much of a distance out into the woods, as far as I know...? Thinking that many of the 100 are probably too scared or too smart, to go far away from camp.

Maybe they can retro-fit an area of the station that's in space to somehow enter the earth's atmosphere & land safely? If they get 700 people off the station and by also including the 300 they already off'ed, they might have enough time/oxygen to come up with some sort of plan to get the rest down. Or maybe they'll just leave them up there & we can continue to follow their story.

I went from hating Octavia in the first episode to her being one of my favorite characters now. I think the grounder has crush on her. Bellamy has become one of my favorites too(his relationship with Octavia is one of the main reasons he's become a favorite of mine).

I really enjoyed all of the stuff on the Ark. It's nice to see Kate Vernon on this show. Loved Kane in the latest ep.

I think I'd rather they leave some of the main characters on the Ark longer and followed their story, instead of finding a way to get everyone down to Earth right away.

Major General

Bumper station time this week. Kate is one backstabbing slimy little ***** and probably the one that arrange Bellamy to kill the president.
    From flashbacks a few eps ago it looked like Terry chen (commander shumway) was the one who did that. BUT this weeks ep does make me wonder, was it Kate who put him up to it.??

I think that was more cause he finally realized that the 100 were alive, and could not do anything else. but i agree his performance when letting it get known his son was dead, was great.

I kind of thought it might have been her, since the grounder was smitten with her. Bit i did like it that he eventually said "thanks" to her in a sort of whisper..

Maybe she was the first female he has seen in a while who is not a grounder..?

You would have thought that life raft issue would have been something they dealt with before they sent the 100 down though.

GOOD!