Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fringe is it worth watching ?

Hi folks

I've had all 5 seasons of Fringe on my DVR for sometime and never got round to watching until today
    watched the first episode and found it watchable but did not set the world a light

wondered if these that have watched it thought it was worth staying with ?

thanks

geek

Yes, it gets much better from the first episode

for Further Fringe related subjects/questions go here
    http://forum.gateworld.net/forums/157-Fringe
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 25 March 2014, 07:12 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I just finished a Fringe rewatch. I have to say I loved it even more this second time around.
      Each episode does build on the storyline so watching it closer together versus spread out over 5 years helped me to get alot more about what the story was all about.

The show gets better as the seasons go on - at least imo it does.

I'd say go for it!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Great show, well worth watching.

Comment

Continue watching it, it is cool
          sigpic

Comment

Agree. I didn't think much of it at first, expecting it be another X-Files knock-off. But it got a LOT better. Way more science than XF.

Comment

I still have the last season to watch. I remember it being pretty good at the time though. In terms of whether it's worth watching now, I'd say that depend on what else you have on your list.

Comment

Fringe is definitely worth the time. One of the best shows of recent television IMO.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It is a good show not great.

It is certainly worth watching and while it builds well it ends anticlimactically..

Of course that various with opinions as the show really splits itself into a different line in season 5 somewhat away from it's alternative universe theme.

I liked it but can't see me watching it twice. Once was good. Twice not so much IMO

Some shows I just can't wait to see again (BSG, Firefly, FarScape) others once is all I want (Fringe, Sanctuary, 4400)

Wulfmann

Comment

Working...
                  X