Atlantis Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis Merchandise

Outrageous how the producers have dissed the cast of Atlantis! What no christmass ornaments like for SG-1??

https://www.google.com/#q=stargate+s...ments&tbm=shop

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6YeQUQlqkQ

No pez dispensers either!

Well at least a rare set of hard to find collector plates
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stargate-Atl...p2054897.l4275

Sadly AFIK no collector Gravy Boats either..for shame!

Before I even read this thread I was thinking that some fan was overreacting. I see I was right again
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Before I even read this thread I was thinking that some fan was overreacting. I see I was right again
      I figured the same... I didn't even feel the strength to pass comment...
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I figured as well...This is an extreme overreaction.

I was figuring I was going to see someone literally saying "The entire cast sucked...I wish we could redo the whole show"

^That would be the Atlantis cast dissed. Not this.
        sigpic

Comment

Retitled and moved.

Let's have an appropriate title next time,MrLen.

A thread drawing attention to merchandise/lack of SGA merchandise is fine.Misleading readers is not!
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Not enough merchandise... My wallet feels otherwise.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

The title was meant as satire/sarcasm..not to be taken as literal..I should have said so my apology...

Comment

Be aware that sarcasm is hard to read when there's no voice accompanying it. Also, SGA and SGU are a touchy subject still to use in relation to sarcasm or satire.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Again i apologize i was unaware of such hard feelings as you mention...In future i shall tread more carefully..
                  See...when attending cons i am always amused which actors/shows have the most such collectables isssued for sale and which the least or none..Myself as someone posted in response to a George Takei tweet..I am also eagerly awaitng the George Takei Gravy Boat. Finally as someone estimated as of 20 years ago more pot metal has been used to manufacture TOS starfleet metal badges than ever seen/ used yet by the entire country of India! I am not making this up.

LLAP--How Leonard Nimoy signs his tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by MrLen View Post
                    Again i apologize i was unaware of such hard feelings as you mention...In future i shall tread more carefully..
                    See...when attending cons i am always amused which actors/shows have the most such collectables isssued for sale and which the least or none..Myself as someone posted in response to a George Takei tweet..I am also eagerly awaitng the George Takei Gravy Boat. Finally as someone estimated as of 20 years ago more pot metal has been used to manufacture TOS starfleet metal badges than ever seen/ used yet by the entire country of India! I am not making this up.

LLAP--How Leonard Nimoy signs his tweets.
                    It really depends on the show. Producers and production companies don't tend to have anything to do with merchandise. That all comes down to how popular the show is and how much call there is for it.

SG-1 was a show that had a much longer life span and was on a much more mainstream channel when it began its life. Therefore it will of course have a bigger fanbase and a broader range of merchandise created for it. Atlantis was never as popular as SG-1 so there is a lot less. SGU by comparison barely has any at all.

It's just how the economics all work. Merchandise isn't going to be brought out if marketers don't think it'll sell.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

phoenix boxed unopened four figure Atlantis pewter figure set
                      https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/30283106...84.m1555.l2648s-l64.jpgs-l300.jpg
                      sorry all sold now
                      Last edited by Stubba2; 20 February 2019, 11:00 AM.
                      sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

I have two Ronan Dex Figs on card grade c9+ up for auction on Ebay Australia with flat rate world wide postage. Starting res is 150 Aussie which is about 82 pounds and 108 US postage is 8.50 Aussie letting the collectors tell me their worth other than pricing them in the stratosphere. I paid over 200 for these each so grab a bargain if you can, as i am only keeping my customs and selling everything else over the next month or so (figs ships the lot)

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/303065937428
                        sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/303072775287

atlantis wave one complete with steve the wraith mail away 6 figs in total all graded C9+ all moc or in steves case in bag in box

Comment

A reminder to all members this months give away at AussieSyficollectables.com is the Black series Admiral Ackbar/First Order Officer double pack. Next month (May) is one for the Stargate fans, a c9+ Ronon Dex Preview Exclusive for Diamond Select, Your chance to pick up a $600 figure just for being a member of the site.
                            Ronon Dex
                            SERIES: Atlantis Series 3
                            RELEASE DATE: 2008
                            MANUFACTURER: Diamond Select Toys
                            DISTRIBUTOR: Diamond Comic Distributors
                            SCULPTOR: Jean St. Jean Studios
                            FIND IT NOW: https://aussiesyficollectables.com/s...clusive-figure

Comment

Aussiesyficollectables.com is the go to place for stargate collectables give it a look, international shipping avaialble on request

Comment

Working...
                              X