• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deathstroke (218)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    DEATHSTROKE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218
    The Queen family is thrown into disarray by the abduction of Thea, but Arrow doesn't get the outcome he wants after handing Slade over to the police. Isabel makes a move against Oliver, and on the island Sara hatches a plan to ambush Slade.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 September 2014, 10:10 PM.

Great episode. Had me completely invested. Not sure about Slade's plan. Easily could have used another person to be the face of the kidnapper.

So glad, Thea did notify police who took her instead of just coming out and being angry at Ollie.

Ollie only knew her secret for a few weeks/months. So he wasn't lying to her for "years" as she put it.

About time they got rid of Roy, I like him. But the whole "anger issue" was getting old real fast.

Did anyone else notice the "DC" on Slade's costume?

Comment

Jupiter's Cock

that episode was awesome

Ok so can we get Malcolm & Slade team up now? that would be cool or maybe Malcolm vs Slade?
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        Jupiter's Cock

that episode was awesome

Ok so can we get Malcolm & Slade team up now? that would be cool or maybe Malcolm vs Slade?
        Slade kidnapped Malcolm's daughter. I don't think a team up is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
          Slade kidnapped Malcolm's daughter. I don't think a team up is in the works.
          Kidnapped, did not hurt her it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            Great episode. Had me completely invested. Not sure about Slade's plan. Easily could have used another person to be the face of the kidnapper.

So glad, Thea did notify police who took her instead of just coming out and being angry at Ollie.

Ollie only knew her secret for a few weeks/months. So he wasn't lying to her for "years" as she put it.
            I was shocked when it was revealed that "That" was the big secret, slade told her.. rather than that her bro is the arrow.. And also surprised she never got peeved at Mom, since it was HER who initialy kept it from both oli AND thea.. Unless Slade didn't tell her that snippet.

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            About time they got rid of Roy, I like him. But the whole "anger issue" was getting old real fast.
            Is he gone for good?

Jupiter's Cock

that episode was awesome

I am wondering if that might set up a "return by malcolm"? After all he is big on family!

And we add yet another person to the "Knows Oli is the arrow" list (laural)..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I am wondering if that might set up a "return by malcolm"? After all he is big on family!
              hope he returns soon, he has been gone for too long, Slade has been great tho

And we add yet another person to the "Knows Oli is the arrow" list (laural)..
              Oliver is really bad at keeping secrets

Is he gone for good?
              doubtful
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Oliver is really bad at keeping secrets l
                Well lets see.
                Diggle found out on his own.
                He had to tell Roy to get him to calm the F down.
                He had to tell Felicity after mom shot him.
                Sarah iirc already knew (or suspected).
                Laural is the only one he didn't tell who now knows.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  let's not forget Helena, Slade Wilson, Count Vertigo, Malolm Meryln, Tommy Meryln and i think Detective Lance might atleast suspect Oliver is The Arrow

OH and ARGUS seems to know The ARROW's identity aswell as Amanda Waller indicated a couple of episodes ago that she knew Oliver was The ARROW
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 05 April 2014, 08:55 PM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

How did Slade even know that Malcolm was Thea's biological father?
                    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

probably been keeping a close eye (sorry bad pun) on Oliver, Or Oliver's conversations about Thea may have been bugged
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Oh, right. Didn't he plant bugs in their house during his tour there? I thought Oliver and his mother had discussed Thea's paternity before that (and not since), though.
                        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Maybe he had other bugs there from earlier (or had tapped their phones.)

Comment

I think Slade and Malcolm probably know each other. I thought, had the kidnapping been a real attempt to keep Thea, that maybe Malcolm might be the one to show up to face Slade and save her. At least that is what I hoped would happen. But as the episode progressed I started to build the theory that they might know each other.

I loved the episode, except for the part where Rochev double crossed Oliver. It was WAY too obvious when Oliver wrote out the note and signed it that she would do what she did. Everything else was great. And it was so great to see Ivo and Anatoly back. And I thought it was a pretty okay episode for Diggle and I thought Quentin got some good screen time. It was definitely a good episode for Felicity as well. My point is that it was a good episode all around.

Comment

I wonder how long they are going to allow her 'messed up' take over of queen consolidated to stand.

Comment

Working...
                              X