Deathstroke (218)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    I wonder how long they are going to allow her 'messed up' take over of queen consolidated to stand.
    Well, I for one, would like to see it be a issue that doesn't get resolved until next season. Some consequences have to last longer than others.

Comment

Oliver has a cheek to talk about anyone else keeping secrets. He's as bad as the others who have been keeping secrets. The only one it seems who can be trusted to not keep secrets is Thea. Who would have thought. I'm surprised she doesn't have major trust issues. As for Slade, they know he is dangerous and out to cause major trouble for Oliver but the ease at which he can get to anyone Oliver cares about is disturbing.

So glad Felicity is well over her crush for Oliver. She deserves so much better than him. He's a rich selfish frat playboy who can't keep it in his pants when a pretty face takes his fancy.

So now Laurel knows, seriously, why doesn't he just put out an ad in the paper so everyone knows who he is? It's not much of a secret identity if everyone knows
      sigpic

Comment

I think everyone has secrets. Its human nature to keep some information to yourself. I understand this isn't the same as the secret identity of the Arrow or Black Canary but I do think everyone has secrets.

I think that is the old Oliver. That doesn't seem to describe him after the Island. Especially after the finale. I won't say anything in case you haven't seen it.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          I think everyone has secrets. Its human nature to keep some information to yourself. I understand this isn't the same as the secret identity of the Arrow or Black Canary but I do think everyone has secrets.

I think that is the old Oliver. That doesn't seem to describe him after the Island. Especially after the finale. I won't say anything in case you haven't seen it.
          Yeah everyone has secrets but the way he's acting it's like the pot calling the kettle black. Like mother, like son. Does he think he's the only one that's allowed to keep secret's? He needs to get over himself I see this Oliver as selfish and Arrow arrogant.

No I haven't seen it yet, have them taped. Getting through them though. Should be caught up in next couple of days.
          sigpic

Comment

I feel that he isn't arrogant, he just takes them very personal because well most of the time they are.

Plus, him keeping secret his night-time activities which only endanger him and any citizen or criminal he runs into is very different from keeping family history or plans to cause an earthquake.

I admit, though he is keeping secrets like knowledge that he knew Roy's injection of a dangerous drug. So he isn't untouchable.

I also think the show does a very bad job at showing us why he gets so attracted/attached to women quickly. He did it in his playboy days and now with Huntress, Laurel, Isabel, and now Sara.

I admit they keep stating that he truly loves Laurel, but that isn't stopping him from being with Sara or seemingly keeping things ambiguous with Felicity.

As a guy, that just does not ring true to me.

Comment

Working...
            X