• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birds of Prey (217)

ARROW - SEASON TWO
    BIRDS OF PREY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 217
    When Frank Bertinelli is arrested, Oliver knows it's only a matter of time before the Huntress returns to town. To make matters worse, Laurel is picked to try Frank's case, putting her right in the path of Helena. When Helena takes hostages at the courthouse, including Laurel, the Canary will stop at nothing to save her sister. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Decent episode, not great. The plotline was good but imo they lacked on the implementation. That the huntress had so many times to put a bolt into daddy deareast (and others) but pontificated too long, AND then whines someone else shot him.. LAME.
    Only good bits for me were the scene with Thea and Oli where she told him he is the best of the family/friends cause he is NOT keeping secrets from her, and the last scene where she gets into the car with slade.

Comment

I was not impressed either by the episode. There were far too many "telling" instead of just "showing" for the audience.

Comment

Yeah I don't know what they were thinking with this one. I thought it was very weak.

Comment

Working...
        X