X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
    Deathstroke
    You mean Deathlok?

Also I think you should preface those spoilers with a note sayign they are related to Captain America: The Winter Soldier and not just Agents of Shield. But, thanks for doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
      You mean Deathlok?

Also I think you should preface those spoilers with a note sayign they are related to Captain America: The Winter Soldier and not just Agents of Shield. But, thanks for doing that.
      Done.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Doubt that either of those 2 would order her to kill Fitz for finding out about it though.. Which is why i DO feel she is up to something wrong there.
        Again, the memory isn't what it used to be so correct me if I'm wrong.

She went after Fitz because he found her secret radio. So yes. Why would she kill him over that unless she thinks FITZ is up to something? Only Fitz would have to be programmed because I don't think he's the kind of person otherwise who would do it for money though he might if he thought it was the right thing to do for the greater good.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
          Again, the memory isn't what it used to be so correct me if I'm wrong.

She went after Fitz because he found her secret radio. So yes. Why would she kill him over that unless she thinks FITZ is up to something? Only Fitz would have to be programmed because I don't think he's the kind of person otherwise who would do it for money though he might if he thought it was the right thing to do for the greater good.
          I think you both are forgetting she went after Fitz with an Icer (aka. Night-Night gun). She even shot the glass and you can see the blue imprint. So she wasn't trying to kill him, just trying to keep her secret.

Comment

I think you both are forgetting she went after Fitz with an Icer (aka. Night-Night gun). She even shot the glass and you can see the blue imprint. So she wasn't trying to kill him, just trying to keep her secret.
            See? That's why I need a way to record.

Comment

Okay! Mind blown!!!

Comment

Which to me is still iffy as heck. How was he to know it was an "Icer"..

Comment

Well he wouldn't, which i think is why there is so much tension.

Comment

I think the whole point was that he wasn't meant to know an that when face with a gun pointed at his head he was meant to **** his pants and tell May everything.

Comment

That's the problem with the ICERs. At least with the original Night Night Gun, there were blue lights on it. Of course, that's not so good for stealth.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                        That's the problem with the ICERs. At least with the original Night Night Gun, there were blue lights on it. Of course, that's not so good for stealth.
                        It's also now cheaper on the show's budget to use real looking guns instead of custom props.

Comment

A very interesting episode. It opened my eyes.
                          Great to see Skye get what she deserved.

And the twist. The twist that I wasn't expecting...! Roll on the next episode.
                          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                          To thy own self... Be true
                          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                          X