• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas (320)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    KANSAS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 320
    With Mary Margaret in labor and due to give birth at any moment, the residents of Storybrooke go on high alert in an attempt to ensure that Zelena doesn't try to steal her newborn baby. Meanwhile, in the land of Oz of the past, Glinda tries to convince Zelena to fight her evil tendencies and join her and her sister witches as a protector of Oz. But the appearance of a young girl from Kansas could turn out to be her undoing. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 May 2014, 10:00 PM.

So...

Spoiler:
    The magic stealing thing works through CPR? Eh. While it was nice to have more back story, not sure how I felt about the rest of that.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Yes. All it took for that curse to kick in was her lips touching hook's. Giving CPR does that unless you use one of those mask things..
      Spoiler:

But i was shocked to see regina be the one saving the day with 'white magic', then turning around at the end and showing she is still evil somewhat.
      And i loved seeing rump kill her, but looking at that green mist, it seems she survived via that gem of hers.

Comment

That was just a very unexciting way to still magic.

Spoiler:
        If Regina got the necklace, why didn't she destroy it? How effective are arrows expect to be against a witch anyway? And why did they only care about offing the flying monkeys now? Are we going to see the witchy sisterhood again?
        sigpic

Comment

An interesting episode. I didn't think Zelena would be killed, though it looks as though perhaps she survived and has gone to another enchanted land. By the looks of the previews for next week,
          Spoiler:
          it almost looks like maybe Zelena's curse worked in changing some of the past.

And I doubt very much that Emma will be going back to New York. Regina isn't going to give up Henry that easily. And legally, Regina is the one who has legal custody of him. She legally adopted him, which means she's the only one who gets to say where he lives. Which means that Emma is going to have to stay in Storybrooke if she wants to be in Henry's life. Plus, I doubt very much that Henry is going to want to leave Storybrooke anyway, now that he remembers who all his family is.

I was disappointed at how easily Emma's powers were taken away from her. She didn't have to kiss Hook to get him to wake up. She could have just used CPR to do it, and it would have been just as effective. I was a bit disappointed in how they did several things in this episode.
          Last edited by jasminaGo; 05 May 2014, 12:36 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

I was disappointed with the power stealing thing too. Since Killian already knew about that, he could have gone to the hospital to watch over Henry, or back up the Merry Archers. Did the Captain really even have that many lines this episode?
            sigpic

Comment

I should have known after last week when Regina lifted the memory curse that she would be the one to defeat Zelena. Except the way it was being laid out, that it was going to be Emma who saved the day, only to have it just fizzle out in a very disappointing manner. I wonder if Regina can give her back her power, and if Henry has any, since the Charming family seems to have those abilities. I also wonder if the baby will have any special powers.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                An interesting episode. I didn't think Zelena would be killed, though it looks as though perhaps she survived and has gone to another enchanted land. By the looks of the previews for next week,
                Spoiler:
                it almost looks like maybe Zelena's curse worked in changing some of the past.
                I wondered if the green mist was some sort of curse failsafe, i.e. if Zelena was ever killed she would go somewhere (back to Oz?) but because the portal into the past had been partly active, instead she has gone somewhere into the past.

Haven't watched the previews though, I always turn the tv off when they run them
                Last edited by jasminaGo; 05 May 2014, 12:38 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags

Comment

If Regina has the pendant, will Zelena even have any power in Oz? And also... trying to drown Captain Jones for that curse... bad form. She could have saved him another way too.

I'm very curious about the name of the new prince, and location of the Jolly Roger.
                  sigpic

Comment

And I doubt very much that Emma will be going back to New York. Regina isn't going to give up Henry that easily. And legally, Regina is the one who has legal custody of him. She legally adopted him, which means she's the only one who gets to say where he lives. Which means that Emma is going to have to stay in Storybrooke if she wants to be in Henry's life. Plus, I doubt very much that Henry is going to want to leave Storybrooke anyway, now that he remembers who all his family is.
                    That she did, but did that all change when emma was left behind during that re-do of the curse that sent everyone back to the enchanted forest?

I was disappointed at how easily Emma's powers were taken away from her. She didn't have to kiss Hook to get him to wake up. She could have just used CPR to do it, and it would have been just as effective. I was a bit disappointed in how they did several things in this episode.
                    You still need to give mouth to mouth as part of CPR.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      You still need to give mouth to mouth as part of CPR.
                      New-ish rules of CPR do not require mouth to mouth.

Comment

I have a silly question... was I the only one half expecting Zelena to be defeated by shoes?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          That she did, but did that all change when emma was left behind during that re-do of the curse that sent everyone back to the enchanted forest?
                          I agree, Regina's spell made Emma Henry's legal guardian since she is the parent and never gave him up for adoption, according to the spell Regina made. However, that did not change time. So Maine may still have documents that state that Regina is the parent by adoption, but at Emma's New York place there may be documents that show she never gave Henry up for adoption.

Either way, the show is not going to work out the legalities and instead have the characters' choices define that happens.

Comment

i enjoyed the ep! it was almost too much going on to take in.

first, i LOVE that regina is the good guy in this! but i'm not quite sure what that 'look' meant when she locked away zelena's pendant. and why didn't she just destroy it?

i hope zelena's not really killed. she's like regina, in that her pain and disappointment set the stage for her fall from grace.

oh, rumple....

though i can understand him wanting to do it. out of all the ppl zelena messed with, rumple got THE worst of it.

how i'd like to see this zelena storyline end? this is kind of weird, but...

i'd like zelena's curse to actually work to a sort, but with regina having some control over how and 'when' it's happening. what i'd like is regina to purposely go back in time to be there when cora gave her up, and then regina step in and be her mother. to be the mother that zelena should have had. regina didn't have a good one either, so she'd know.

but anyways, another great ep!
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              what i'd like is regina to purposely go back in time to be there when cora gave her up, and then regina step in and be her mother. to be the mother that zelena should have had. regina didn't have a good one either, so she'd know.
                              I like that, but Regina loves Henry and Robin too much to leave them. Henry couldn't go as Emma wouldn't go with them. But I could see Robin Hood and his son leaving with Regina.

However, that sounds more like writing Regina out of the show instead of as a way to keep her around and the writers definitely want to keep Regina around.

Comment

Working...
                              X