It's Not Easy Being Green (316)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Agreed, but they are gearing her up as someone that is formidable and she has two of the three ingredients we know she wants. Courage (From Charming), Brain (from Rumple, by controlling him), and Heart (from Regina, but still out of reach).

Aside from Dorthy's request to go home, which seems to have been used in Zelena's backstory to meet her real family. I can't think of anything else from The Wizard of Oz that could be used.

I do wonder when, if ever, Zelena's shoes will become ruby red.
    In the Original it where Silver Shoes and not Ruby slippers. Then again they were the property of the Witch that got crushed by the House upon Dorothys arrival in Oz. So Zelena technically should not have them at all. Would be fun to meet Dorothy as well.

I wonder how the Baby fits into Zelenas Curse. Hopefully she does not plan on sacrificing it or something like that, but I fear whatever it is, it cannot be good.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      In the Original it where Silver Shoes and not Ruby slippers. Then again they were the property of the Witch that got crushed by the House upon Dorothys arrival in Oz. So Zelena technically should not have them at all. Would be fun to meet Dorothy as well.

I wonder how the Baby fits into Zelenas Curse. Hopefully she does not plan on sacrificing it or something like that, but I fear whatever it is, it cannot be good.
      True, I forgot her interest in the baby. Please don't name her Dorthy. Emma would just have to pick up on the fact that the Dorthy name came from the book which is out in the real world before the baby was born....Uh oh. Time travel! That's how we all know the stories from another world...they get sent to our past not FTL past....hmmm.

Comment

I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!!

1.) Regina is growing!! I love it!! she still calls herself the Evil Queen, but without actually BEING as Evil as she used to be.

2.) Regina entrusted her heart to Robin!!! *shippy sigh* "You can't steal something that's been freely given" OMG!! Girl!! you are so falling for him!

3.) Zelena is well on her way to one HECK of a Karmic @$$ kickin that she rightly deserves for daring to mess with the timeline!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
          2.) Regina entrusted her heart to Robin!!! *shippy sigh* "You can't steal something that's been freely given" OMG!! Girl!! you are so falling for him!
          I wonder how long they are going to draw out her romance with him..

Comment

In this episode we see why the Wicked Witch is green and we see her turn Oz into a flying monkey.

Looking through the way back machine no mentioned the movie tie in. The WW creates a vision where we see Regina. Regina looks just like Dorthy in the vision. This is call out to the movie where the Wicked Witch is looking through her crystal ball at Dorthy.

I liked the episode but it seems to be shoehorned in. I wish they left the secret sister stuff out and just had the WW be a totally new player without tying her into the convoluted family tree.

Comment

I disagree. I actually liked that they tied her to regina's family.

Comment

Working...
              X