• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiet Minds (315)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    QUIET MINDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    Neal finds himself back in Storybrooke and yearns for a way to reconnect with his son Henry, whose memories of his father are gone, while also trying to find his own father, Rumplestiltskin, whom he has just learned is alive but missing, and Regina discovers a possible connection with Robin Hood. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 April 2014, 11:07 PM.

Nice Episode as always. It felt a bit like they threw a little much at us at once this time around, but I am still happy. Sad what happened to Neal, but I guess thats the writers response to Peoples opinion about him. It has been said before that no Magic can bring the Dead back to life, so thats pretty much that.

Great to see Regina realise who Robin is. This is going to be interesting, she was falling in love with him right there and out of her fear she will now beat around the Bush for a long time.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Well crap! That just sucked. I was really hoping Neal would survive. At least now the villagers know who the Wicked Witch is. Wonder if that orange juice did something to Mary Margaret.

Comment

It had to have. I can't wait for next week's though. The previews look good.

although, you know, as much as I like the show, these people need their happy ending. If it goes on for too long with them never getting their happily ever after I can see folks getting bored with it. I'd rather they wrap things up, take a season off, then come back for another adventure.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This was so sad. I swear I cried through the last 10 minutes.

I loved the scene between Neil and Hook. Very emotional. The jello made me laugh. Seems Hook remembered his own time in hospital.

Can´t wait for how things will evolve between Regina and Robin...
          Last edited by Gatecat; 31 March 2014, 04:22 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Nice Episode as always. It felt a bit like they threw a little much at us at once this time around, but I am still happy. Sad what happened to Neal, but I guess thats the writers response to Peoples opinion about him. It has been said before that no Magic can bring the Dead back to life, so thats pretty much that.
            I was really shocked to see it was Neil who was 'contained/containing' rumple.. But i do feel the dark lord knows a trick or two to try and bring him back..

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Great to see Regina realise who Robin is. This is going to be interesting, she was falling in love with him right there and out of her fear she will now beat around the Bush for a long time.
            I was surprised she didn't figure it out sooner.

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Well crap! That just sucked. I was really hoping Neal would survive. At least now the villagers know who the Wicked Witch is. Wonder if that orange juice did something to Mary Margaret.
            Must have, but what we will have to wait.

Comment

Working...
            X