Thread: The Tower (314)

Post The Tower (314)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THE TOWER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 314
    As Emma and Hook search for the Wicked Witch, Zelena puts into motion her plan for David and Mary Margaret. In the Fairy Tale land Prince Charming goes in search of a way to calm his fears, finding Rapunzel trapped in a high tower.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; April 18th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.

Default Re: The Tower (314)

So, what was it that Zelena put in David's tea? It doesn't seem to have harmed him. Unless it had something to do with his experience in the woods when he met his double.

Quote Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
    So, what was it that Zelena put in David's tea? It doesn't seem to have harmed him. Unless it had something to do with his experience in the woods when he met his double.
    i 'think' it was the same stuff that rapunzel had used/was using that made her trapped in the castle. it took your fear and made yourself your own worst enemy, or something like that. i have, and prob will continue to have probs hearing in this series (i used closed captioning while watching the eps), so i can't be sure of the details i just gave.
    sally

Quote Originally Posted by majorsal View Post
    i 'think' it was the same stuff that rapunzel had used/was using that made her trapped in the castle. it took your fear and made yourself your own worst enemy, or something like that. i have, and prob will continue to have probs hearing in this series (i used closed captioning while watching the eps), so i can't be sure of the details i just gave.
    Must have missed the scene where Rapunzel was doing that; I have a tendency to get distracted sometimes and miss something bit of a scene.

I loved the scene at the beginning where David was dreaming of grown-up Emma in a ballgown, wanting her Dad to teach her to dance, even if it did turn into more of a nightmare.

That root was used to overcome your fears and both of them took it. Thing is when David used his sword to Kill his other half, as Regina explained, his Courage went into the Sword and it became a Symbol of said Courage. Since the WW stole the Sword however, this will have some major ramifications in the Episodes to come.

I wonder who saved Rumple. All the Signs point to it that someone broke in just before they arrived. So it probably was not the WW, since she has a Key and everything. It would have been much better for her to make all evidence disappear and make it look like nothing happened. Now she cant even return to her Home.

Also, damnit for being wrong about Zelena having the dark ones powers now. Well at least she got the Dagger so I am going to count that as half wrong.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

I liked this episode. Seeing Charming having doubts made him... not so perfect.

It also raised some questions for me.
    What is Hook not telling? What happened in that year? And above all, I always wondered since last episode how he came back to the real world, as he doesn´t seem to be affected by the curse. And I can´t just believe a bird landed on his wheel. He knows something....

Anyone else wondering about that satisfied look on Regina's face when they found out Rumpelstiltskin is still alive?
    <a href=http://forum.gateworld.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=34704&d=1337616958 target=_blank>http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...4&d=1337616958</a>

I think she put in that Nightshade stuff
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Great episode! I loved the creepy factor. I'm guessing Regina was smiling when she realized the prisoner was Rumple, cause he's going to be wanting some vengeance.

You call that a glowstick?
    (Moderator)

And I think regina was glad to know an old friend, frienemy was still alive.