• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaker of Chains (403)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON FOUR
    BREAKER OF CHAINS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    While the Lannisters mourn their bad fortune, Tyrion is imprisoned and faces a seemingly impossible defense. Sam looks for a safer place for Gilly, and the Hound and Arya are taken in by a farmer. Meanwhile, Daenerys' company reaches the walls of Meereen.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 April 2014, 10:18 PM.

OOOOOO! First to post. Well I enjoyed this episode, though I would have liked some things to go differently. I really hate that Littlefinger has Sansa now, but I am glad they explained why Dontos Hollard reappeared. I wonder if this is confirmation that Littlefinger killed Joffrey? I guess we will see. He is someone I suspected, but I also thought it was too bold a move for him even though he might have wanted revenge for Caitlyn. Of course it also seems like he might have known the Red Wedding was coming. I've said before that I don't think he has been on the show since the RW, until this episode. I wanted to see his reaction to what happened to Caitlyn and maybe killing Joffrey was it.

It seems to me the only thing that can save Tyrion is someone taking credit for killing Joffrey or someone breaking him out.

And I really don't like that Ygritte is now definitely a villain. There is no mistaking that the entire intent of her scene means that is how she is to be seen and that is how I see her.

Comment

Working...
    X