No announcement yet.

The Lion and the Rose (402)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guessed Joffrey would die this season, but wasn't expecting it so soon. Looking forward to seeing what comes next...

Comment

I've read the books so I have a good idea who lives and dies...and gets humiliated...it's just been a couple of years so my memory isn't exactly precise. And anyway, the way HBO is altering the storyline who knows what in the books will really happen and what won't.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have not read the books, I guessed Joffrey would get his eventually, but not this early in the season. But at his wedding was as good a place as any.

Yes Joffrey was definitely a bit twisted & cruel, but I blame Cersei for not slapping him down more when he was younger & teaching him civilised behaviour.

If Tommen is next in line will Cersei be the power behind the throne again and try to make him into another Joffrey? And will he let her?

I was impressed with the way Tyrion controlled himself and let Joffrey humiliate him. I hope he can prove his innocence in Joffrey's death. (Maybe it was Jamie the King Slayer having another go)

I hope somebody takes out Cersei next. That will stop her incest, and maybe Tywin will pull his head in lest he be next.

The next episode will be very interesting I think.
        http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Having not read the books, I'm looking forward to how this all plays out...

Comment

I'm enjoying all the 'innocent' speculation from those that haven't read the books.

sigpic

Comment

Has anyone got it right yet?

Comment

I ain't sayin

sigpic

Comment

Well I've been saying that I wanted Joffrey to get his just deserts.
                  I have to say watching what happend. He got it...!
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post

If Tommen is next in line will Cersei be the power behind the throne again and try to make him into another Joffrey? And will he let her?
                    I believe Tywin takes over as a regent leader until Tommen is old enough.

Comment

That's one of the issues between cersei and her father. When robert was there she was pulling the strings of the monarchy. She could influence robert and she was planning to puppet Joff, then when robert died 'daddy' swept in, making himself hand of the king and taking over power....which also stuck it to tyrion as well since he was demoted.

Basically daddy sells his kids for power and puts them in positions to have power,but doesn't let them keep it. They get close, he comes in and takes over. The only one that's had a bit of sympathy was jamie. He hates tyrion and sees cersei as nothing but marriage material (she wasn't lying when she talked about her ability to lead...she has it, just maybe not the best decision making skills)

sigpic

Comment

I have to say... I´m glad that brat is dead... shame Tyrion has to take the blame now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

The ultimate irony of hte Lannister family is that their most hated member, Tyrion, is the most sane and human of the bunch. He could have gloated over his brother, but he tries to help him. He tolerated Joff when he could have embarrassed the little prat....of course notice that Margery was the only one that tried to control him.
                          He the only Lannister I would trust to sit on the throne and he probably the most capable of the lannister of keeping it, perhaps beside his own father.

I think I enjoy Joffrey choking to death a bit to much. I'm glad someone took he evil dude out.
                          Last edited by knowles2; 18 April 2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X