• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Swords (401)

Visit the Episode GuideGAME OF THRONES - SEASON FOUR
    TWO SWORDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 401
    As Tyrion welcomes the Dornish Prince Oberell to King’s Landing, Sansa considers what might be a hopeless future. Jon’s warning to the Night’s Watch falls on deaf ears, and Daenerys points her people to the great slave city of Meereen. Arya takes a dark turn when she and the Hound come upon a man who murdered her friend.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 June 2015, 11:49 PM.

quite the set up. Arya was scary while Bronn continues to make me chuckle
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Looks like this seasons going to get very interesting... You wouldn't want to cross Arya Stark...

Comment

Arya and the Hound need their own spin off.

Comment

WOOOO-HOOOO! ! ! It is back and I might actually be able to see the whole season without waiting for the Blu-Ray release.

My only disappointment with this episode is that I didn't get to see Brienne's reaction to the news of the Red Wedding. I was certain there would be something and then they glossed over it. Of course it would be a difficult thing to show what might happen if Brienne went ballistic about it while surrounded by Lannisters, so I guess they just had to skip it.

So I think this is my first time posting about GOT on this site because I have only been able to watch the show after the Blu-Rays had been released before now. My knowledge of the show comes from having seen all of the episodes, but I am only on page 394 of the first book. Hopefully this forum won't have a lot of book spoilers. If anyone knows that there are a lot of book spoilers please let me know. THANKS!

Comment

Good series opener.

Arya and needle and the hound make an absolutely terrifying threesome.

Jon snow speech to the council was brilliant.

Cersei is a *****.

Look like Sensa have made a new friend, king landing. An Tyrone can't seem to make anyone happy.

Comment

Loved the first ep of the season. I've missed this show and I'm glad it's back. I love Arya, she's a great character and one of my favorites. I also loved Sansa, Tyrion, and Cersei in this ep. Loved the scene with Tyrion and Oberyn outside the whorehouse. Jon Snow was pretty good too.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X