• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witch Hunt (313)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    WITCH HUNT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313
    The Wicked Witch of the West has come to Storybrooke, and is turning the town’s people into flying monkeys.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 March 2014, 12:50 PM.

Thank God UOAT is back to full form. This Episode had me clinching in my Seat and excited each Minute. Including some real rolling on Floor moments like Grumpy pointing out the Difference between the wicked Witch of the East and the West. Where the F is a Bucket of Water when you need one?

Besides that I feel like they got the Mystery back. In the last half they had a Mission, now its back to finding out what happened. Thats when Storybrooke is at its best I would say. They answered the most burning Questions and caused even more in the Process. Kind of reminds me of Lost, but they are still doing it way better this time.

I guess they are going to get to the unbelieving Henry Arc later on then, but I am already certain it will end in Regina giving Henry true Loves Kiss to bring his Memories back like Emma did to the Town in Season 1.

I really like the Wicked Witch, I do hope though they dont try to repent her like Regina. Regina may be Evil, but as she said herself, she is Wicked! There should be no real reasoning to her Actions. What does she want with Snow Whites Baby though? I mean I know I said there should be no reasoning, but still this is a bit random. Just for the fun of it?

I maintain though that the Wicked Witch got the dark Ones Powers now. They are back, Regina got her Powers, so Magic is there but Rumple cant use it. Since the Dark one is so Powerful, either she put Pans Wristband on him or he lost the Power to her. Him being in his Rumple-Ego in the Cell shows he is trying to get it back, or he is just going bonkers, we will have to see on that.

Just a little sidenote, the messed up Family Tree just got a little crazier. Now Henry got an Aunt. I really dont want to be at that Thanksgiving Dinner.
    Last edited by tomstone; 17 March 2014, 02:24 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I also liked this episode. It does have the feel of season 1 to me with the mystery to unravel. Interesting idea about Rumple losing his powers to the Wicked Witch. It'll be interesting to see Henry remember, I like the twist of him being the non believer. I can't believe I feel bad for the Evil Queen, but I do! I imagine that will change eventually.

Comment

i'm not sure i believe that the wicked witch is really regina's half sister. zelena/wicked witch was able to break the blood bond thinger (what ever it's called) and open the door because she had regina's actual blood when her flying monkey scratched her.

nothing like being super ticked off to get you out of your depression!
        sally

sigpic

Comment

The writers need to work on better reasoning with character motives. The hate Regina had for Snow was not justified considering Sows age at the time & had no idea that Reginas mom was evil incarnate. Now we got this chick whos punishing everyone that Regina has crossed paths with. For something Regina had no clue about at all. Lame reasoning

Comment

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
            The writers need to work on better reasoning with character motives. The hate Regina had for Snow was not justified considering Sows age at the time & had no idea that Reginas mom was evil incarnate. Now we got this chick whos punishing everyone that Regina has crossed paths with. For something Regina had no clue about at all. Lame reasoning
            Regina punished everyone around snow for something that snow had no idea about
            Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
              i'm not sure i believe that the wicked witch is really regina's half sister. zelena/wicked witch was able to break the blood bond thinger (what ever it's called) and open the door because she had regina's actual blood when her flying monkey scratched her.

nothing like being super ticked off to get you out of your depression!
              When did Zelena get some of Regina's blood? Did one of those flying monkeys scratch her or something? What scene was that? I must have not been looking when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                When did Zelena get some of Regina's blood? Did one of those flying monkeys scratch her or something? What scene was that? I must have not been looking when it happened.
                it was the first ep that returned (two weeks ago?). regina and snow were alone in the woods and one of the flying monkey's attacked. it scratched regina, and then at the end of the ep, we see the monkey giving zelena the blood and her saving it/pouring it into some vile thinger. i'm assuming zelena used the blood for that reason, but i can't be sure.
                Last edited by majorsal; 18 March 2014, 03:36 PM.
                sally

sigpic

Comment

I think their is a flaw in that plan. Wasn't Zelina already in Regina's castle before she stole Regina's blood?
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    I think their is a flaw in that plan. Wasn't Zelina already in Regina's castle before she stole Regina's blood?
                    ^^^
                    I thought this too.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                      ^^^
                      I thought this too.
                      Well, sealing the Crypt is something different than the Castle. Pretty sure Regina would have already mentioned Blood Magic back when they hit the Shield in that case, but she only got spooked when seeing the Door of the Crypt.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Zelena was already in Regina and Snow's castle before everyone came back from Storybrooke. AS for the WW being Regina's half sister, I believe it. There was no reason for Zelena to want to take EVERYTHING from Regina if it was just a passing annoyance, cause well, Regina pisses everyone off. You don't hate someone like that if they weren't bound together by some form of blood tie. From Zelena's POV, Regina got everything while Zelena was cast aside. Everything, as reluctant as Regina was to have it, should have, in Zelena's mind been her's. She was the elder sister.

As for Regina targeting Snow, that was easy for Regina because at the time, she didn't have the power to take on her mother. Besides, hating Snow for being tricked by the devious snake Cora really is, really is not fair. Kids are like little alcoholics. They can't keep their mouths shut for anything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Cora Sure knew how to make em
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            I maintain though that the Wicked Witch got the dark Ones Powers now. They are back, Regina got her Powers, so Magic is there but Rumple cant use it. Since the Dark one is so Powerful, either she put Pans Wristband on him or he lost the Power to her. Him being in his Rumple-Ego in the Cell shows he is trying to get it back, or he is just going bonkers, we will have to see on that.
                            I do not agree that Rumple's power went to Zelena. Besides, Rumple has no Rumple-Ego. That is his own original personality. The Mr. Gold persona (if his mind was ever truly affected by the curse), was a persona that merged with the original like what happened to everyone else in Season 2.

Since Rumple killed himself with his own dagger and his predecessor desired for Rumple to kill him, I'd have to imagine the power only goes to who killed the Dark One with the dagger.

So what happens when the Dark One killed himself? Is the the Dark One curse meant to prevent the Cursed to do that?

Also, Zelena's skin is green so that easily could be due to whoever Cora mated with. Besides, Rumple was never that bright when he was the Dark One. his skin wasn't even green it was like a decayed gold shine, similar to his predecessor.

Though, Rumple is back and very much trapped. So I wonder where the dagger went? Maybe Belle found it in FTL? Maybe Zelena found it as a way to bring him back?

Was Rumple's memories affect by this new curse? He surely knew he was dead as he did kill himself before the town vanished. But maybe he was brought back while they were in FTL and then the new curse struck and he also lost memories from the year in FTL?

Comment

It seems to me that Rumple is playing the Long Con.... biding his time until he can make his move. How he was acting in the cage was EXACTLY how he was acting in his first prison back at the beginning of the series.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X