• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New York City Serenade (312)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    NEW YORK CITY SERENADE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    With Storybrooke erased from existence, Hook returns to our world to seek help from Emma and Henry -- who now have no memories of their loved ones from the Enchanted Forest.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 10 March 2014, 12:54 PM.

Anybody else watch?? I'm looking forward to seeing the Wicked Witch and what her whole deal is.
    Spoiler:
    I noticed in a new ad for OUAT Rumpelstiltskin, hopefully he'll be back. Maybe he didn't really die and somehow sent himself back to FTL

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
      Anybody else watch?? I'm looking forward to seeing the Wicked Witch and what her whole deal is.
      Spoiler:
      I noticed in a new ad for OUAT Rumpelstiltskin, hopefully he'll be back. Maybe he didn't really die and somehow sent himself back to FTL
      I watched as well and would say it is a good start into the next half of the Season. I like the wicked Witch already. I wonder what her Deal is, the Green skin could mean she somehow is the Dark one, but I hope for Rumpy to be back so we will see. At least there appears to be a new way to Travel between the Worlds though.

Also poor Emma and Henry, this is going to be tough on him. Little mister Believer might not be into Fairy Tales so much anymore. After all what made him a Believer was all of his time there and what he witnessed.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I just feel really disappointed. Why can't ABC stop showing theses kinds of reveals in commercials. It's one reason why I went a year without TV.

I'll stream it if it means I don't have to deal with spoilirific content.

I liked Snow and Regina bonding. So glad Robin Hood is back, where's Mulan?

I doubt the Wicked Witch is the Dark One as both Rumpel's and the previous Dark One had shared the same skin tone. Which wasn't so bright.

It could mean she is tapping into an external power source (corruption?). Also, is it just me or did anyone else think she could be Maleficent and the green skin is from her being stuck between Dragon and human?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          I liked Snow and Regina bonding. So glad Robin Hood is back, where's Mulan?
          I was wondering that as well.
          Also what was the 'big' news that Aurora was wanting to tell white but her hubby was holding her back on?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            I was wondering that as well.
            Also what was the 'big' news that Aurora was wanting to tell white but her hubby was holding her back on?
            I think that's a secret. Maybe the Witch, maybe something/someone else...

Comment

I did love how they finally wrote Ginnifer's pregnancy into the show. They can finally stop hiding it (quite poorly I may add)

And I love the irony....the singular 'true believer' in the show, Henry, is likely going to be the ultimate doubter 'mom, are you nuts????'
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I did love how they finally wrote Ginnifer's pregnancy into the show. They can finally stop hiding it (quite poorly I may add)

And I love the irony....the singular 'true believer' in the show, Henry, is likely going to be the ultimate doubter 'mom, are you nuts????'
                I agree, I love the fact that Emma is going to have to probably work pretty hard to convince Henry.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                  I agree, I love the fact that Emma is going to have to probably work pretty hard to convince Henry.
                  Just need to whip up another memory potion.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    Just need to whip up another memory potion.
                    Suddenly it will be Regina with true loves Kiss. That is if she is in Storybrooke as well, that Monkey being able to get her Blood does not have to mean she is still in FTL.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                      I think that's a secret. Maybe the Witch, maybe something/someone else...
                      My first thought was Cora (is that how you spell it? The Queen's mother).

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                        My first thought was Cora (is that how you spell it? The Queen's mother).
                        Its kind of hard when she is dead.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

I actually LIKE that.. I was always a little irked at how believing henry always was..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Its kind of hard when she is dead.
                            So is someone else who we've already seen in the trailer...

Comment

Regina takes Berrying her feelings to a whole new meaning

maybe a little bumbed that were back in Storybrook again, was hoping it would be all Enchanted forest
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X