What Happened to Horizon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Happened to Horizon?

So is Horizon basically just done and over with? Is there no hope for anymore episodes?

I haven't spoken to Alex for some time but I know he at least wanted to finish the story up. Has anyone dropped him an PM or email recently?
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I think I left a message on his profile after he moved and we stopped hearing from him but not as far as I know.

Comment

Not to give too much false hope, but there are actually some drafts for Season 5 Episodes... So Horizon isn't completely dead yet. I'm going to be tied up for the next couple of weeks but I've been planning on setting some time aside once I'm back to normal to try and get Horizon revived to bring the story to a conclusion...
        I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

I, for one, am guilty of disappearing around six (really!?) years ago, and have been out of touch since them, but I know the writing pressed on into 2010. I also have vague memories of desires to at least wrap things up, but you know how this sort of thing can be. Just kind of disassembled.

Fond memories of this, though... hope everyone's well!
          Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
          Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
          Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
          Stargate Destiny, Fan
          Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

Originally posted by cheese View Post
            Not to give too much false hope, but there are actually some drafts for Season 5 Episodes... So Horizon isn't completely dead yet. I'm going to be tied up for the next couple of weeks but I've been planning on setting some time aside once I'm back to normal to try and get Horizon revived to bring the story to a conclusion...
            If you could manage that that'd be wonderful

Comment

Originally posted by cheese View Post
              Have you been in touch with Alex recently?

Originally posted by SierraGulf1 View Post
              I, for one, am guilty of disappearing around six (really!?) years ago, and have been out of touch since them, but I know the writing pressed on into 2010. I also have vague memories of desires to at least wrap things up, but you know how this sort of thing can be. Just kind of disassembled.

Fond memories of this, though... hope everyone's well!
              You're Mike, right?? God, I do miss the days of Horizon and it's hard to believe it was so long ago!!
              sigpic

Comment

@Cheese: Any news will be appreciated
                I'm an admin of Czech website about Stargate Horizon: www.sga-project.com/horizon
                My page on DA: http://jelda.deviantart.com

Comment

Is there any place where I can still read the Horizon scripts? I only just heard about this series, and I can't find any web site. There is HorizonS, which is a general SG fanfic archive, and the Horizon weapons platform from the show ... Anyone have a link ?

Comment

For anyone curious: I found working download links to all 4 seasons in this post: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post13371519 All the other links lead to retired sites :-(

Comment

Is the website down?

So it is. This makes me sad. :/ I had been working on a new website for Alex just as Season 4 finished. It's a shame he's disappeared.
                      sigpic

Comment

Fond memories indeed.

Comment

I do really miss these. I keep thinking about trying to redo Destiny but I'm not sure there's much interest in this kinda fanfic anymore. :/
                          sigpic

Comment

It's a shame, agreed. I've had an idea for this style of fanfic for a few years, but without the interest and reader feedback, it's not quite the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                              I do really miss these. I keep thinking about trying to redo Destiny but I'm not sure there's much interest in this kinda fanfic anymore. :/
                              Shoot for it anyways. I think interest is going down because no one is doing them anymore.

sigpic
                              Stargate spin off series: Stargate Millennium
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5580179/StargateMillennium

Comment

Working...
                              X