• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
    The advert is for Jaguar cars.

Simmons speaks with a British accent.
    I believe Fitz is meant to be Scottish.
    yes he is and Scotland is part of Britain.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
      yes he is and Scotland is part of Britain.
      For now...

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
        For now...
        Regardless of whether they get independence or not it'll still be a part of Britain. They won't be a part of the United Kingdom, but Britain is the name of the island as a whole.

But hopefully come September it'll be moot point.

Comment

Having just rewatched this episode... I think Ward may have seen an opportunity to knock off May at the end without raising any suspicions. He pulled the trigger after Sif put the collar on Lorelei.

Comment

That's an interesting theory! I personally think Ward wasn't supposed to and/or didn't desire to kill any of the team. He found a way to become a trusted (including letting things get intimate with May). Also, Ward showed a big reaction to coming out of Lorelei's spell. I'm not sure if would have shut off and he wouldn't have any reaction at all - just kept on fighting with May.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
              That's an interesting theory! I personally think Ward wasn't supposed to and/or didn't desire to kill any of the team. He found a way to become a trusted (including letting things get intimate with May). Also, Ward showed a big reaction to coming out of Lorelei's spell. I'm not sure if would have shut off and he wouldn't have any reaction at all - just kept on fighting with May.
              Having watched through season 1 again (and from what we've seen from season 2) he definitely cares for Sky and also FitzSimmons. He even sees Coulson as a good man who he'd like to follow. But I don't think he ever cared for May. He only saw her as a potential threat. That's why he got together with her in the first place, and while May stuck to keeping it purely physical he pretended to feel more for her because that way if nothing else he might be able to see a chink in her armour somewhere.

Like Ward said to Raina later on, he is everyone's type. Hence why he was seen to also flirt with Simmons. But in the end he will have noted that May was the highest threat and therefore the one worth getting closest to. I honestly don't think he ever felt anything for her in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
              X