• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide Squad (216)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    SUICIDE SQUAD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 216
    Diggle is recruited by Amanda Waller to steal a deadly weapon from a warlord he knew from his time in Afghanistan. Oliver is put on edge by Slade’s threats against his loved-ones, and tries to put distance between himself and Sara.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 September 2014, 08:53 PM.

I really enjoyed this Ep, Diggle was awesome and it was great to see him do more, seems like we rarely see him this season.
    I loved the little Felicity we saw especially her taking Dig cocoa. Actually i liked pretty much everyone in this, Oliver and Sara had some great moments.
    Its weird but i hate that Amanda woman more than Deadshot, he's growing on me. Even Laurel, who usually bugs me ALOT was ok which to me is a vast improvement.
    Is it me though or is her being suddenly so cool with Oliver and Sara kinda weird and not believable? Like tolerating it and accepting it is one thing but to go so far as to offer advice?
    Just cos' she's doing better and in AA she's totally zen about everything?

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabet Cookie View Post
      I really enjoyed this Ep, Diggle was awesome and it was great to see him do more, seems like we rarely see him this season.
      I loved the little Felicity we saw especially her taking Dig cocoa. Actually i liked pretty much everyone in this, Oliver and Sara had some great moments.
      Its weird but i hate that Amanda woman more than Deadshot, he's growing on me. Even Laurel, who usually bugs me ALOT was ok which to me is a vast improvement.
      Is it me though or is her being suddenly so cool with Oliver and Sara kinda weird and not believable? Like tolerating it and accepting it is one thing but to go so far as to offer advice?
      Just cos' she's doing better and in AA she's totally zen about everything?
      You really looking for a problem with her, huh?

Waller is still bothering me. She just does not come across as a her comic book counterpart does. She's not scary, she's not unpredictable. She's just a thin actress playing a part.

I am SO over Deadshot. Either kill him or have him and Diggle hookup. But please do one of those, or nothing at all with him.

I though Ollie got over pushing people away when there's a big bad? Now he's relearning that lesson, again?

Loved Diggle, but I just felt like the actor isn't given enough. He's always calm and together, but I just don't see anything but charm. He needs a new facet of Diggle to work with.

Comment

I also loved diggles comment to the lady in charge of Argus that what dead shot did was more 'honrable' than what she was doing.
        Also when the heck did she learn of the arrow-queen connection? What is she going to do with that snipped of information.??

Comment

I was hoping Harley Quinn would make more of an impact in this episode
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Also when the heck did she learn of the arrow-queen connection? What is she going to do with that snipped of information.??
            She mentioned it in her first appearance. The last scene with her and Ollie makes me think someone from ARGUS encountered him on the island.

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
              She mentioned it in her first appearance. The last scene with her and Ollie makes me think someone from ARGUS encountered him on the island.
              Definitely. She clearly is frightened of Slade and she knew what happened between them.

This Amanda Waller does nothing for me. I have no knowledge of the comics, but the actress just doesn't seem like an imposing character and I am pretty sure that is exactly who she is supposed to be.

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post

Loved Diggle, but I just felt like the actor isn't given enough. He's always calm and together, but I just don't see anything but charm. He needs a new facet of Diggle to work with.
              I really enjoyed the episode. I love that it was more Diggle focused, but I have to agree with Mrja84 that they kind of wasted an opportunity to add to his character. I mean the episode focused on him and I enjoyed that aspect, but he was exactly the same as when he went into the episode - other than the Deadshot look-of-hugs moment.

Comment

Working...
              X