• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Promise (215)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    THE PROMISE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215
    On the island, Oliver, Slade, and Sara plan to infiltrate Ivo's freighter and escape the island for good. In the present day, Oliver searches for a way to keep his family safe when Slade turns up in their home.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 September 2014, 09:20 PM.

Oh no what happen to Diggle. Does Slade have him or is he just sleeping on the lawn.

Man that hole was creepy. He can keep his loose change in his eye socket.

Comment

I liked this episode from a lot of angles.
      -We saw Roy training
      -We saw Roy demonstrate some control
      -A lot happened on the island flashbacks
      -We kind of figured out Slade's current state of mind
      -We saw the Russian mob leader again, which is a story I'd like to see more of

Who is Tomas Flynn? I felt like the way they introduced him I'd end up finding out he was a super hero when I looked him up on Google, but I didn't find anything.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        Oh no what happen to Diggle. Does Slade have him or is he just sleeping on the lawn.
        Based on the synopsis of next week's episode...
        Spoiler:
        Diggle goes on a mission with the Suicide Squad, so I assume he was just knocked out or quickly was released\esacped.
        sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode, next weeks looks like it's going to be great aswell

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          I liked this episode from a lot of angles.
          -We saw Roy training
          -We saw Roy demonstrate some control
          -A lot happened on the island flashbacks
          -We kind of figured out Slade's current state of mind
          -We saw the Russian mob leader again, which is a story I'd like to see more of

Who is Tomas Flynn? I felt like the way they introduced him I'd end up finding out he was a super hero when I looked him up on Google, but I didn't find anything.
          Fun Fact The Russian Mob leader (anatoli) is david Nykl aka Raddick Zalenka from SGA

and yeah some of the names they spurt out on the show are pretty random i have to go digging for information on some of the random characters, but i think tomas flynn is just a red shirt and will probably be killed on the island or something heck i'm suprised he wasn't killed during the break out, but yes they did make it seem like he is a major player didn't they?
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I actually liked this ep more for the flashbacks than the main storyline.. BUT i loved the face down between Slade and roy!

Comment

I liked this ep for both island stuff and the stuff in the present. When Sara recognised Slade's voice and everyone kind of went into action, i dunno it was like everyone in Team Arrow taking their place and doing what they do best, it felt like a preview of the show down we all know is coming.

Comment

I liked this episode more for the flashbacks, but I did like the present day part of the ep too. I love Slade lol; though I wish Shado didn't have anything to do with his quest for revenge.
                sigpic

Comment

I think this was my favorite episode of the season. There was a return of some of my favorite guest actors, David Nykl and Dylan Neal (Woh, the D.N. Gang. ). And Neal survived the episode. I am shocked! I have to chime in that what happened with Diggle was the strangest part. Oliver is told that something has happened to Diggle, but we see no response or reaction to it from anyone. They should have at least shown someone heading into the bushes. I think it would be great if the next episode starts the next day and Diggle wakes up in the bushes because they forgot about him. That would create some drama.

I think this was my favorite episode of the season and I really wish every episode was this good. I honestly have been considering giving up this show, but Slade revealing himself and this episode will keep me tuned in until the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                  X