I only just discovered this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlantisrulez View Post
    Ha. Yeah. The men are supposed to be in charge but the lady knows how to manipulate like a boss.
    It's a pity what happens to a major character at the end of the season........ "cries"
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I wasn't really bothered by what happened to
      Spoiler:
      Kenya. I liked her well enough, but I just didn't really care about the character that much I guess.

Irisa, Nolan, and Stahma are my favorites. I also really like Rafe and Datak. Doc Yewll seemed pretty interesting too.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        I wasn't really bothered by what happened to
        Spoiler:
        Kenya. I liked her well enough, but I just didn't really care about the character that much I guess.

Irisa, Nolan, and Stahma are my favorites. I also really like Rafe and Datak. Doc Yewll seemed pretty interesting too.

I like that the Gateway Arch is in the show. I just did a youtube hunt on that and amazing you can actually travel inside the arch to the top.......... It's on my bucket list

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisrulez View Post
          Yeah. The Dlc's aren't great. At least not for the price their asking for. And no. From what I heard of them. It's not much content at all. I only bought one personally. The first dlc Castithan charge pack. Which was alright.
          People do complain a lot on the Defiance forum. Because we've played the game for quite a while now. It gets boring and some of the changes that are made to the game ruin it more then improve it. Recent scoring changes ruined it for people who play solo, the small expensive dlc's, waiting forever for them to follow through with the season pass, errors with timeouts, price changes to scrip for keycodes, and modding. Yeah. Most people are annoyed.
          But the game isn't all bad. Especially since you've only recently started playing it. It'll be fun at first.

Penalty points. That is really giving me the shtako.......

If I am dead I can't continue unless I extract but I cop penalty points. That sucks.

I'd love to meet whoever came up with that idea and punch them in the face.

Comment

Yeah the point penalties are a bummer. Especially during solo arkfalls.

Comment

Working...
            X