Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes Reborn - News/Discussion (SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Reborn - News/Discussion (SPOILERS)

I just saw a clip that apparently aired during the Olympics broadcast. Only sixteen seconds long but it is advertising something called Heroes: Reborn, and it is coming in 2015.

seriesandtv.com/heroes-to-come-back-to-nbc-in-2015-as-a-miniseries/14603

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/nbc-...15-1201116954/

Thoughts?
    sigpic

Random bit of news for the day
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 24 February 2014, 12:20 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I admittedly didn't see the series to the end, so I'd have to do a re-watch. I'm not sure how interested I'll be with a whole new cast. Since they said "we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in”, it doesn't sound like original characters with be the focus.

Comment

Spoiler:
        i hope they do atleast resolve nathan/sylar business

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        I admittedly didn't see the series to the end, so I'd have to do a re-watch. I'm not sure how interested I'll be with a whole new cast. Since they said "we won’t rule out the possibility of some of the show’s original cast members popping back in”, it doesn't sound like original characters with be the focus.
        I would love it if it were focused more on Sylar being Sylar so if that 1 or 2 characters is say Sylar/Hiro i'd be cool with that, but Masi Oka is on Hawaii Five O now so idk if he would and with Zachary Quinto soon to be Filming Star Trek 3, i doubt he would do that either, i hear that's why he wasn't in American Horror Story: Coven because he was busy with Star Trek into darkness
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 23 February 2014, 05:07 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I think a complete reboot with a completely new set of characters is the way to go.

Heroes in the end got way too convoluted for its own good. Refresh is what needed.

Hopefully the bosses of NBC will have more trust in Tim Kring this time around and will not interfere as much as they did during the first time around.

Comment

I was shocked when I heard about this. I have to admit I gave up somewhere in season 3, it just got to confusing. And timelines suddenly didn't mean anything. I hope if they do a reboot they just start over and make it better then the original. That being said it is really to soon to do something like that but whatever.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

i just saw the add for the return of heroes it was awesome, the big questions are, will it be as good, and how much of the original cast will return, and will it be as dark as it seems?

Comment

Since its returning, should we move it back to the main section?.... we can swap it with Helix which is dead
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Darren's created a new Episode Discussion section: (LINK) and the first two threads are open for posting.
                      He's also moved Heroes/Heroes Reborn back to the main SciFi Stream section.
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Never really got into the first iteration. From the previews (and the pilot episode) i am actually liking this new one.

Comment

How do you manage to screw up not once but twice?

http://comicbook.com/2016/01/13/hero...celled-at-nbc/

Yeah they say it was only meant to serve as a miniseries, but the use of the word "cancelled" suggests they were hoping to continue it in some way.

Oh well, I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Guess, being a TV executive takes less brain cells than graduating kindergarden does.

Comment

Shame , Maybe netflix could pick it up if there's meant to be more?
                              Last Movie Watched
                              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                              X