Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys! Farscape news!!!

http://if.com.au/2014/02/21/article/...NYSTLVCCT.html

Would it have Ben Browder and Claudia Black in it, I wonder?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
      Would it have Ben Browder and Claudia Black in it, I wonder?
      They can't really do the story as propose in the article unless they have those to back.

Personally, I would rather they expand the Farscape universe beyond those characters, let see some new characters in this universe. An the whole baby with powers is such a overuse cliche.

Comment

Interesting, though wasn't the Baby's Powers angle fully explored and resolved by the comics? I forget, it's been a while since I read them.

And--as with every piece of Farscape news--I'll believe it when I see it.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hm... not sure about this movie but I suppose if it gets made I'll have to see it . I would imagine they would need them back then.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't like the plot too much from what I read
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

interesting this is canon the creator gave his blessing I warn you there are spoilers about the comics I am not into comics myself so this article is good for me http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci...ics-movie.html
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I heard about this. I was really excited to hear about it. I'm still wondering how it will go.
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Interesting, though wasn't the Baby's Powers angle fully explored and resolved by the comics? I forget, it's been a while since I read them.

And--as with every piece of Farscape news--I'll believe it when I see it.
                  As I recall, they explained its origin, but I don't think it was resolved.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                  X