Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miles/Monroe Ship Thread

Okay... Take two.

From the start of Season 1, there has always been a thing for Miles & Monroe from when they were enemies to their unlikely partnership. Now there's a ship thread for it. Post poems/videos/posts about your love for Miles and Monroe here. XD
    Back from the grave.

Miles and Munroe were friends before they were enemies, as seen in the flashbacks in Season 1.

Comment

I don't "ship" them(in a romantic way), but I love the dynamic between Miles and Monroe(it's my favorite thing about the show), I love their friendship even though it's messed up right now. They're basically my two favorite characters. I don't think the show would(or should) ever have them be more than best friends/almost brothers, even though Monroe may seem to sometimes act like an obsessive ex-lover when it comes to Miles(so much so that even Neville(or the writers through Neville) had to comment/joke about his homoerotic fixation for Miles).
      sigpic

Comment

^^ VR I find myself agreeing with you again !! Yes I love the messed up friendship between Miles/Monroe. It's why Miles can never kill him even though he has had ample opportunity.
        It was Miles that was there for Monroe when he lost his family(pre-blackout) and they have a history.

Comment

Working...
        X