• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Law of Sacrifice (318)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    THE LAW OF SACRIFICE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 318
    Nick and his mom, Kelly Burkhardt, join forces to protect Adalind's baby. Meanwhile, Prince Viktor activates a deadly stateside asset to find Adalind and her child. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 April 2014, 11:04 AM.

I really enjoyed this episode, but I do hope they will tell Adalind the truth instead of making her think Victor has the baby.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I as disappointed, was hoping they have a bit more fun with the story than they did and more fireworks between the various fractions. Instead it seem all a bit to easy.

Comment

I liked the episode and actually felt bad for Adelind in the end. I do hope that they tell her that the royals don't have her baby.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
          I liked the episode and actually felt bad for Adelind in the end. I do hope that they tell her that the royals don't have her baby.
          I think she will cause trouble now one way or the other. It is best she does not know where her Baby is, because Mama Grimm might be on the Road, but Nick is not and she would sure try to get to it through him.

Though what ever happened to that Coin Storyline? Where they not highly Dangerous to anyone around and as far as I last heard of them, the mother seemed to have failed in Destroying them. So where are they?
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Though what ever happened to that Coin Storyline? Where they not highly Dangerous to anyone around and as far as I last heard of them, the mother seemed to have failed in Destroying them. So where are they?
            Good question. How do they just ignore those coins?!

Anyway, I hope they tell Adelind, but I doubt they will. Even if they did I don't think it would ease her desire to find her daughter. It would just make her want to torture all of them until they tell her where they went. I think this is a way to ease her back into being a villain because now she'll be after everyone. Renard and Nick for setting up the plan and doing it. The Prince because she thinks he has her daughter. The Resistance when she hears they took her from the Prince. And generally everyone until they are reunited. We'll see how it goes, but the point is that these last two episodes have been great.

Comment

And the weekly picspam is up:

Nick in 3.18

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
              X