• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchronicity (317)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    SYNCHRONICITY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 317
    The Resistance’s plan to keep Adalind safe gets kicked into high gear when an unexpected ally arrives to ensure she and the baby make it out of Europe safely. In Portland, as Monroe and Rosalee prepare for their upcoming wedding, Nick and Juliette are reminded of their failed proposal. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 April 2014, 10:56 PM.

God that was awesome. Finally the Mystery on how the Wesen can tell he is a Grimm is solved. This is going to be fun. He just has to use glasses and he can effectively hide from potential Enemies. I just wait for him to start doing it and People commenting on his odd style change.

I hate that Adalind is going to hang around longer, but at least she got a little to do now. The confrontation with the Grimm Family was funny though. Juliette emmediatly wanting to throw punches at her was amusing. I dont know, I still like Juliette alot more than Adalind.

It will be interresting to see where things go from here. That last scene definatly wants to play at a connection between Father and Daughter. Do I sense a sacrifice in the future?
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I really liked this episode. For once Adalind's story interested me, I do hope that she doesn't stay to long though, of course the baby is really what they are after. The scene with Renard and the baby was cute.

I also loved the scenes with Adalind with Nick and Kelly. And of course Kelly forgetting that she killed her mother and passing it off as not a big thing.

And of course finally finding out how wesen know hes a grimm.
      sigpic

Comment

I like it a lot, too! This episode just seemed to flow really well and I thought bringing all of them together at the same time and explaining what each did and didn't know was a fun and clever way of reminding the audience of all the important plot points between them. The baby was cute and creepy, too!
        I also really enjoyed the part about what allows wesen to see Nick is a Grimm. Hank asking about it was perfect, IMO. They could have made Nick look really stupid for never having asked, but I thought they pulled it off that he'd probably thought it was something big the wesen were seeing just like he was seeing something big. Then finding out it's as simple as wearing sunglasses cracked me up! (Too bad he lives in Portland where it's raining 80 per cent of the time. )

Comment

I finally liked something Adalind did, her reaction to seeing Nick and Juliet's faces was priceless.

I really enjoyed most of this episode and I am going to give everyone, including people who write this show, the best idea for what to do with the baby . . . have her be raised by Munroe and Rosalee. You heard it here first folks and when it happens I want credit.

Comment

I was thinking the baby could be raised either by Nick and Juliet or, indeed, Rosalee and Monroe.

This episode was very enjoyable and I liked seeing more of Nick's mom. It looks like I'm in the minority as I really enjoy(ed) the Adalind storyline (except for the part where she tried to reclaim her powers, that was just boring and gross) and am curious as to what's going to happen with the baby. Hope we'll see more of that guy who was protecting her as well, since I really liked the character (and he's not bad to look at either).
            Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
            Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
            On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

After we found out about the Eyes I was scared there for Nicks Mom for a second when she was taking care of the Baby. I mean it seems to be very sensitive to threats and those Eyes freak most Wesen out, not the Baby though. So do Wesen only see the bad they have done or something like that? Ghostrider style?
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Well in the episode they said that they see it when they woge. So I think most of the time they just see their eyes normally. Like if Nick is over there for dinner, they would just see whatever David's eye color is. Though with that new information the scene where Monroe's parents and Nick grabbing the knife probably was really creepy for them.

I do wonder if they change when they go into grimm mode.
                sigpic

Comment

Mr. G's eyecolor is actually blue.

Picspam is uploaded: Nick in 3.17

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    Well in the episode they said that they see it when they woge. So I think most of the time they just see their eyes normally. Like if Nick is over there for dinner, they would just see whatever David's eye color is. Though with that new information the scene where Monroe's parents and Nick grabbing the knife probably was really creepy for them.

I do wonder if they change when they go into grimm mode.
                    I thought the Babies Eyes glowing would count as woging, since we dont know if that Baby will gain any Wesen form at all. I mean she is a mix of Hexenbiest and whatever Gerard is, so she could be either or neither.

I dont think Grimms change much visually besides the Eyes. If he would become something more intimidating we should have seen signs from the Wesen like their reactions after wolging the first time in front of him.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I meant his eyes changing
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                        I meant his eyes changing
                        Oh, sorry. Well, seeing as he is looking at woged Wesen at that point they would most certainly change or did you mean when he turns undead like in the Beginning of the Season?
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
                        X