• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Show Must Go On (316)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    THE SHOW MUST GO ON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 316
    A double homicide leads Nick and Hank to a traveling carnival where the performers are not what they seem. To get a better understanding of what's going on behind the scenes Monroe and Rosalee go undercover. On the wedding front, Monroe has a really important question for Nick.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 March 2014, 07:33 PM.

I can understand Nick's problem with being Monroe's best man. Or they have to inform everyone beforehand that he's a Grimm.
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      I can understand Nick's problem with being Monroe's best man. Or they have to inform everyone beforehand that he's a Grimm.
      That would actually be doable, but I guess it would still bring Problems. Though any presence at the Wedding would be.

I loved this Episode and how they explore more of the Wesen Society. That last scene had me laughing with that Wolf Howl at the end. You just know that was Monroe.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This episode wasn't my favorite it wasn't bad either, just okay. very predicatable. The ending was funny though lol. And I liked the scene with them asking them to be in the wedding. I think they should just tell the people they think will find a grimm a problem a head of time. Then maybe have Nick not stand up doing the ceremony but give a speech at the party (which would be shown and funny).

And at the beginning of the episode I was thinking "Oh Adrian is going to vamp and kill those girls"... then I was like wait wrong show and was distracted to the point of missing things. I think the casting was kind of an issue in the episode.
        sigpic

Comment

I am pretty mixed about this one. I loved the last fifteen minutes, but the rest wasn't much. I understand Nick's reservations about the wedding. Honestly, if they tell people he is a Grimm ahead of time then I think there would be many people who skip the wedding. Of course this is a TV show, so they will probably do the wedding and everything will be just perfect and the awkwardness will turn into humor.

Now what I don't like about the wedding idea is that Munroe shouldn't have asked Nick. I've said this before and I don't know if the writers are doing it on purpose, but it seems clear to me that Nick does not think of Munroe as the close friend that Munroe thinks Nick is. The show seems to make it pretty clear that Hank is Nicks best friend and since Hank found out the truth Munroe is someone Nick keeps at a distance unless he needs him to do something for him. I don't know if they do it on purpose, but they did bring it up a few episodes back, so I think they are doing it on purpose. It is really weird because it makes Nick look bad.

It is absolutely amazing how annoying Juliet was in the wedding discussion scene. I don't know if it is brilliant acting, but the look on her face was so fake I couldn't stand it. I wish Rosalee had said something about it.

And I am sorry, but I've been saying this since these last few episodes started - it is absolutely "Jump The Shark" ridiculous that Wu was back in uniform. A Police Officer doesn't check himself into a Mental Hospital and then go right back to work. Even in Fantasy TV Land that is way outside the boundaries.

Comment

Working...
          X