• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once We Were Gods (315)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    ONCE WE WERE GODS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    Nick and Hank find themselves thrown into the middle of an ancient battle and things heat up when the Wesen Council decides to get involved. Monroe and Rosalee fill everyone in on early Wesen history. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 April 2014, 10:57 PM.

It was a nice enough episode but I was more interested in what was going on with Adalind, her baby and her hot bodyguard than the Anubis plot. Wesen having been gods in the past isn't that big a leap considering how those Egyptian gods were portrayed. I liked Monroe's remark about wondering what had happened...

Seeing Wu recovering was nice and I guess they finally found something useful to do for Nick's girlfriend (forgot her name) aside from being Nick's cheerleader or go-to girl to read him his Grimm stories.

But I was really excited to see the preview for next week! Looks like that's going to be a great episode!

Am I the only one who thinks Adalind might become a "good" (relatively speaking) person now in spite of getting her powers back? She seems to be head over heels for her baby (which she'd planned on selling and thought it was pure evil when she was pregnant) and having her powers back means she'll be better able to defend the baby against the Royal family. I am curious about her baby's powers though... Adalind is a Hexenbiest and Renard is too (or half?), right? So where are the baby's powers coming from? Unless Renard isn't the baby daddy but that would mean Eric (was his name?) had awesome powers? It can't be a Royal family thing otherwise Renard would have them too considering he's a bastard, just like the baby would be if he isn't the baby daddy...
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I am pretty sure they are setting you up. Adalind is bad and will always be bad. I keep expecting her to shoot Meisner in the back. Just wait, as soon as she feels she and her daughter are safe and that she is in control, Meisner will be double crossed. He will probably be killed off of the show by Adalind or the baby. (Just my personal speculation.)

I think that possibly the baby's powers are coming more from what Adalind went through trying to regain her powers. I am not so sure it has much to do with the powers of her parents. Or it might also have to do with some of the prophecy they've mentioned. Regardless I think we are supposed to believe Adalind's daughter has strong powers that may have little to do with who her parents are and what they themselves can do.

As far as the episode goes, I thought it was kind of blah. I like that they dealt with Wu, but his attitude seemed off when they came to visit. Who knows how you would act in that situation, but it didn't work for me. And please don't tell me that next week he is just going to be back at work. I know it is a TV Show, but that is just too ridiculous. And BTW, why isn't Nick in trouble for shooting an unarmed little old lady? And I really don't like that they let Wu go through this and didn't tell him. But I do get the feeling it will come back to bite them when Wu eventually learns the truth. And if he is indeed staying on the show, then I think his character will eventually learn the truth.

I think my favorite parts might be that Nick helped with the mummy for the right reasons. Also that Munroe and Rosalee recognized what they were getting themselves into by getting in the middle of the Council's relationship with a Grimm.

Oh yeah, I can't believe Sebastien talked. All this time I knew he would eventually be found out, but I really didn't think he would talk. He fooled me.

Comment

Picspam is up: Nick in 3.15

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
        X