Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
    Well Hank had a tough time at first and he is back on the force
    Yeah, but Hank didn't check himself into a mental institution. I think Wu will have a pretty tough time convincing his superiors to let him carry a sidearm in public after the end of that episode. It is good that he checked himself in, but it isn't good from the perspective of his job. That is why I said he would have to become Nick's paid sidekick, which would be cool.

And mi_guard you want the Revelation (313) episode thread.

Comment

It was a surprise with what happened to Wu. When he was explaining what he thought they were dealing with to Nick and Hank I was thinking, great, Wu is going to join the gang!

I would have loved to have seen how the scene when the Aswang came at him would have been if Nick admitted to him that the stories he was told as a child were true. I think he would have become a great addition to the team. Instead he's gone nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
        It is shocking how much Austria looks like the northwestern United States.
        That could be because it WAS filmed in northwestern US and not over here in Europe

I mean they are driving BMWs and Mercedes and we all know where those come from so it HAS to be Austria.
        Nice that you think that of Austria. Actually, both brands are German, just saying. And both brands aren't used by everyone around. Mercedes and BMW are pretty expensive automobiles, so they are more used by richer people. The usual cars on the streets are pretty much Fords, Seats (Volkswagen), Volkswagen, Nissan, Renault, Citroen, ... And since some years we've an increase in SUVs here.
        Last edited by Hyndara71; 15 March 2014, 02:30 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

And mi_guard you want the Revelation (313) episode thread.
          ups sorry
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            That could be because it WAS filmed in northwestern US and not over here in Europe

Nice that you think that of Austria. Actually, both brands are German, just saying. And both brands aren't used by everyone around. Mercedes and BMW are pretty expensive automobiles, so they are more used by richer people. The usual cars on the streets are pretty much Fords, Seats (Volkswagen), Volkswagen, Nissan, Renault, Citroen, ... And since some years we've an increase in SUVs here.
            I apologize. I was being sarcastic. That is why I said . . .

(Yeah it is incredible how poorly they hide the fact that they really didn't want to put effort into convincing us it was Austria.)
            I know that BMWs and Mercedes are German. I meant that the makers of Grimm were trying to convince viewers the story had been transported to Europe because people were driving BMWs and Mercedes, vehicles that are commonly seen on the roads on this side of the pond. My sarcasm has blown up in my face.

Comment

Drew Wu

And Orochimaru called he wants to file legal action against the aswang they stole his tongue
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
              X