Charlie/Monroe Ship Thread (Charoe)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlie/Monroe Ship Thread (Charoe)

Time to bring the power back to this forum.

Post images/poems/posts professing your love for Charlie & Monroe here. You know love is in the air.
    Last edited by ZRFTS; 14 February 2014, 11:15 AM.
    Back from the grave.

Are you talking about Sebastian Monroe or his son Connor Bennett? Sebastian Monroe and Charlie pretty much hate each other as he killed her brother. Connor Bennett and Charlie got together, but he doesn't go by Monroe as far as I know.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      Are you talking about Sebastian Monroe or his son Connor Bennett? Sebastian Monroe and Charlie pretty much hate each other as he killed her brother. Connor Bennett and Charlie got together, but he doesn't go by Monroe as far as I know.
      The infamous Sebastian Monroe... Even though they hate each other, there is a large amount of the fanbase who believe that Charlie and Sebastian have something special and this thread is for them.
      Back from the grave.

Comment

Wrong on so many levels.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Wrong on so many levels.
          ^I agree.
          sigpic

Comment

I've had similar discussions (arguments) with people on the Rev facebook page about this. While the general consensus is that even though he is 30 years older than her, that would not matter. But I countered with he was responsible for her father's death, Maggie's death, Danny's death, Nora's death, the death of many of her friends in the rebels, the kidnapping and holding of her mother for years and numerous other atrocities that she has had to live through. That alone is enough for her to immediately want to kill him, the only reason she holds out is that she knows that Miles needs him. As soon as she can she will try to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              the kidnapping and holding of her mother for years and numerous other atrocities that she has had to live through.
              Miles was the one who captured Rachel and held her for years. I don't necessarily agree with the way they're being portrayed as a couple but one cannot deny that Miles did as many bad things as Monroe; it was a selling point in Season 1 that his name was established as ruthless and fearsome.

Well this ship thread failed, time to go back to the drawing board.
              Back from the grave.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombies Rise from the Sea View Post
                Miles was the one who captured Rachel and held her for years. I don't necessarily agree with the way they're being portrayed as a couple but one cannot deny that Miles did as many bad things as Monroe; it was a selling point in Season 1 that his name was established as ruthless and fearsome.

Well this ship thread failed, time to go back to the drawing board.
                True, but we have no proof that Miles tortured her in any way, Monroe did though.

Comment

Yeah can't see it myself as I posted in another thread. Just too much bad history.
                  What with him being responsible for the death of her Father and brother.

Comment

lol unless Monroe is really Charlie's dad and not Miles as people think

that could explain why he did not want her with Conner

Comment

^^ thought of that,too,he was quite vehement in not wanting Conner and her together but don't think they'll go there as Charlie and Conner have already slept together and that would be just "EWWW". So don't think she'll turn out to be Monroe's daughter.

Comment

Working...
                      X