No announcement yet.

A (416)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What i'm wondering now did they (terminus) take Beth?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      The easiest way to keep meat fresh without refrigeration is to keep it alive.. Killing them all now makes little sense, the meat would start to go bad and there would be nothing to eat later

Although with all that space and an obviously secure environment there's no reason why they can't keep livestock.. they could easily keep chickens and rabbits.. chickens are capable of finding their own food and will sleep in the same place every night even if they're free (ish) range That makes collecting eggs easy.. All they would need is a secure gate to stop them escaping and we know they have several..

They would have to be absolutely terrible hunters/farmers to have to use other people as a food source
      Well, I would say it is less about being terrible at it and more that it is easier for them this Way. People come there all the time as they said and they are putting alot of effort on People finding the Place. With other Animals you are still limited to special occasions to eat meat. We have seen her grilling twice in a row and it was pretty calm, like its any other Day. So thats why I would say it is pretty plausible.

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      They are the only antagonists roaming around at the Moment. Could still be someone we have yet to be introduced to, but we have to see.
      Last edited by tomstone; 01 April 2014, 08:43 PM.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Yeah i think it's someone else
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          It's unlikely to be anyone else The only new people we saw around the time were the new gang Daryl joined up with and Terminus.. Unless they're setting up a mystery for the next season.. But there doesn't seem to be much else in the area and there's only so far the car would be able to travel..

Comment

I really liked this episode, but I think that it was probably the worst season finale this show has had.
            I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
              I really liked this episode, but I think that it was probably the worst season finale this show has had.
              It's hard to top season 2's finale. But I'd say this beats 1 and 3's.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                I felt it was pretty successful in wrapping up most of the issues between Rick and Carl (and to a lesser extent the rest of the party). They have a stronger relationship now as opposed to what it was at the start of the season.

I really liked the final scene/line of the episode. It was the first time that I've seen someone make a comment to the effect of, "They've got us right where we want them", and I felt sorry for the guys with the upper hand. They are going to catch it, and it will be hard and bloody for them.

Spoiler:
                What could become a significant morality plot point for next season is, what does Rick and company do with the cannibals who survive?

regards,
                G.
                Go for Marty...

Comment

I think it was better than the season 3 finale, and as good as the season 1 finale. Season 2 was the best(IMO).
                  sigpic

Comment

i think in terms of season finales i would rate them

Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Caught up, just in time for the new season... :}

And... In terms of it being a "bad" season climax - you have to bear in mind that we had the massive mid-season eppy with the Gov'nor beheading Hershel... So following that massive episode, certainly this was "weaker", in terms of action/emotion, but the whole episode kept your attention from beginning to end, taking you on a very different, but no less rewarding ride.

Seeing Hershel, I have to admit, brought a tear to the eye... Have to say, if it were a flash back featuring Dale... the other elder statesman of the show... I don't think it would have had the same effect. Or maybe it's just that he died so long ago now, but Hershal's death is still fresh...

I'm sure that bag of guns/etc is going to come in handy at some point!

Looking forwards... we're heading into season 5... I presume we've not had an announcement RE season 6? I certainly don't see any signs of a lack of ideas, lack of interest, etc - so really hope they won't decide it costs too much to produce, now it's reaching that point of contract renewals/etc etc that often leads to cancellation...

---

PS - I need to go slash my wrists (bad taste joke) - I can't believe I missed this!!! Denise Crosby - aka Tasha Yar, ST:TNG - plays Mary, the human-burger flipper!
                      (Seriously, you don't understand - I might easily walk past my own mother down the shopping mall, but I can pick actors from 100 paces... I only have IMDB bookmarked on my computer so I can show off by telling people to check who that person was... only to tell them just before the info comes up. It's my thing... And I missed Tasha fn Yar, my ST:TNG obsession! Crikey... She looks old.)
                      Last edited by cosmichobo; 06 October 2014, 06:14 AM.
                      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                      and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                      X