• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A (416)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    A
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416
    After a reunion and a devastating ambush, the survivors arrive at Terminus and find the colony suspiciously idyllic. Meanwhile, Rick recalls his old life at the prison, and his decision to try and leave a life of violence behind him.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 March 2014, 11:06 PM.

Wow.....I think Rick woke up! What a father won't do to save his son!

Loved that most of the gang is back together and I really enjoyed seeing Herschel again in the flashbacks! Will be interesting to see how they get out of Terminus next season.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It's going to be a long wait
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Too long.........
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I was so stressed the whole episode! I left the room when they pulled Carl out of the car and tossed him on the ground. I rewound it after my husband said it was safe to watch. I thought for sure they were going to shoot Carl at the end when he was standing all alone. I know some of you don't like him, but I love him!! I was pleasantly surprised there was no major character death in this one, I'm sure that'll change next season.

Comment

It gonna be a long long wait for the next episode. Hopefully they will give us a lot of spoilers to keep us sane until October.

Rick taking a bite out of Joe neck was sick. Not sure who will be the counterbalance to Rick now he given in completely to his dark side.

I hope there a few more arrivals to come in from the prison, they are going to need more help than Tyrese and Carol to break out of that place.
            Still no sign of beth

Carl look terrified of his own father, it going to be interesting to watch the two grow apart.

An the guy they let get torn apart at the beginning will come back to haunt them, it always does.

Comment

Anyone notice Eugene in the container, I didn't see him, but I may have missed him... Also, anyone notice the courtyard that seemed to be full of discarded meat and skeletons? or hear the girl screaming while they were running through the compound, could that have been Beth?

Pretty good episode, but its going to be a looong wait for answers...
              Last edited by Teddybrown; 31 March 2014, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                Anyone notice Eugene in the container, I didn't see him, but I may have missed him... Also, anyone notice the courtyard that seemed to be full of discarded meat and skeletons? or hear the girl screaming while they were running through the compound, could that have been Beth?

I certainly heard the girl screaming. I missed the first time around but watching slowly this time, yes was discarded meant and skeletons an what look like human pinal cords, rib cage, and skulls.

Look like we got ourselves cannibals people, and they get through a lot of meat.

Given how protective Abraham and Rosita is of Eugene, it possible he was standing in the shadows behind them.
                Last edited by knowles2; 31 March 2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Eugene was standing behind them. I hope it's Beth in another container and not on the grill.....Mary seems to be cooking every time we see her. I don't think Carl and Rick are going to grow apart from each other, they've already been through that.

Comment

Yeah, they heard the people screaming for help from inside those big shipping containers right after they ran past the meat and skeletons on the floor. The room with the candles and writing of the walls was weird. Did these people trust the wrong people and lost loved ones because of it? The writing says "Never again, never trust, we first, always". So maybe they started luring people in and locking them up as kind of a preemptive thing, and then they started eating them, so that they not only got rid of potential enemies, but so that they could get stronger and not need to look for other sources of food? So maybe they became monsters after they suffered losses(kind of like what Michonne was saying happened to her, but more extreme of course, and with no one to bring them back)? It would be kind of funny if, after all the talk of cannibals, they end up not actually being cannibals(though the people do seem to be the only source of meat for that barbeque around the place lol).

Anyway, I really liked the finale. I love the dynamic between Rick, Carl, and Michonne. Rick was scary when he took a bite out of that guy's neck, and then went after the one that tried to rape Carl. I liked the talks Michonne had with both Rick and Carl.

I wonder if Beth is with these people(and she's in one of the shipping containers or another train car) or if someone else has her. If she is somewhere else, maybe Carol and Tyreese will find her before they get to Terminus?

Gareth was creepy even when he was trying to be nice(he kind of sounds like a deranged office manager lol). I liked how cautious Rick was and that it didn't take him long to notice something was wrong.

I can't wait for next season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                      I was so stressed the whole episode! I left the room when they pulled Carl out of the car and tossed him on the ground. I rewound it after my husband said it was safe to watch. I thought for sure they were going to shoot Carl at the end when he was standing all alone. I know some of you don't like him, but I love him!! I was pleasantly surprised there was no major character death in this one, I'm sure that'll change next season.
                      I love Carl as well, he's character has had a lot to deal with. His world and expectations have changed from before the zombie outbreak to after. He thought Shane was right to not take chances, but I believe he has become more like Rick. Saying he's a monster shows an acknowledgement that willingness to kill (or killing at the first indication of trouble) are bad impulses for someone that wants to be happy and feel human.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      It gonna be a long long wait for the next episode. Hopefully they will give us a lot of spoilers to keep us sane until October.
                      No spoilers! While I hate the buildup and wait, I'm looking forward to surprises.

Rick taking a bite out of Joe neck was sick. Not sure who will be the counterbalance to Rick now he given in completely to his dark side.
                      He has not "given in". He doesn't have a dark side. He went a bit crazy in season 3, due to extreme loss and lack of sleep. He was putting too much pressure on himself.

Now he had released that pressure to the rest of the group and was unwilling to take it back. But I think now, he is not looking to take all the pressure, but to share it. He trusts his community and who they choose to trust.

When he said, they trapped the wrong group, it was because he knew his friends and he knew he could count on them to cause some hell. They are not civilians, they are survivors.

I hope there a few more arrivals to come in from the prison, they are going to need more help than Tyrese and Carol to break out of that place.
                      Still no sign of beth
                      I think the Beth actress was on The Following for one episode and they chose to use the absence to focus on the other characters. (not that they don't already)

Carl look terrified of his own father, it going to be interesting to watch the two grow apart.
                      I agree with the other person, they already been down that road. Carl isn't scared of his father, he feels ashamed that his father doesn't know that he is a "monster" as well.

An the guy they let get torn apart at the beginning will come back to haunt them, it always does.
                      I think the effect is going to be on Carl more than anything. Whether it is verbally stated or just shown. I think it will be an example he uses later for growth.

Comment

Could the guy at the beginning be someone who got away from Terminus?

Comment

Could the guy at the beginning be someone who got away from Terminus?
                          It is possible, but chances are you do not get out of that place so easily. That Woman is very creepy indeed though, Grilling may seem nice at first, but not so often in that Enviroment. I am pretty sure the guesses are spot on, we have Canibals to deal with now. The chances of all of them making it out alive is slim though, I would say at least one is going to bite the Dust.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            It is possible, but chances are you do not get out of that place so easily. That Woman is very creepy indeed though, Grilling may seem nice at first, but not so often in that Enviroment. I am pretty sure the guesses are spot on, we have Canibals to deal with now. The chances of all of them making it out alive is slim though, I would say at least one is going to bite the Dust.
                            If cannibals then why not just kill them? Trying to keep the meat fresh when there's no refrigeration?

I definitely noticed how all the gun fire from the Terminites were hitting the ground around the group. They were essentially herding them into a trap.

I wonder what happened that caused Glenn and his group to get trapped?

Anyone else hoping that the previous title and this would have meant, "USA" as if there was some semblance of the US government still around?

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                              If cannibals then why not just kill them? Trying to keep the meat fresh when there's no refrigeration?
                              The easiest way to keep meat fresh without refrigeration is to keep it alive.. Killing them all now makes little sense, the meat would start to go bad and there would be nothing to eat later

Although with all that space and an obviously secure environment there's no reason why they can't keep livestock.. they could easily keep chickens and rabbits.. chickens are capable of finding their own food and will sleep in the same place every night even if they're free (ish) range That makes collecting eggs easy.. All they would need is a secure gate to stop them escaping and we know they have several..

They would have to be absolutely terrible hunters/farmers to have to use other people as a food source

Comment

Working...
                              X