• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Us (415)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    US
    EPISODE NUMBER - 415
    While Glenn presses Abe and his people onward in the hopes of catching up with Maggie, Daryl finds it difficult to adjust to his new group and their rules for maintaining order.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 March 2014, 10:29 AM.

So the first group has arrived at Terminus. Was pretty empty except for the one woman....friends or foes...any guesses?
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

The town is filled with vampires. The lady is a slave of the vampires. She is used to lure people in for the the vampires to eat. Beth has already been eaten. Michonne will be awaken as the new vampire slayer because the old one died. The zombie king is in Washington DC. Once they destroy him all zombies will die.

Comment

#Beth Steak

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        The town is filled with vampires. The lady is a slave of the vampires. She is used to lure people in for the the vampires to eat. Beth has already been eaten. Michonne will be awaken as the new vampire slayer because the old one died. The zombie king is in Washington DC. Once they destroy him all zombies will die.
        The Town is filled with Vampires, there leader is a Romulan

The Zombie king shall be played by Mark Metcalf
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 24 March 2014, 04:56 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

It was weird for the town to not have any guards around and just one person outside. No locks or anything on the front door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            It was weird for the town to not have any guards around and just one person outside. No locks or anything on the front door.
            That's kind of what I thought.

Really curious on what to expect.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              That's kind of what I thought.

Really curious on what to expect.
              Same here. This place does not seem right. I guess we are going to find out next Weekend then what Hell awaits our favorite Survivors next.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

It was nice to see Maggie and Glenn find each other, I still think they aren't going to let something that "good" last. The tunnel was pretty cool. I work with some huge Walking Dead fans of both the comics and the show.....here's their current Terminus theory.

Spoiler:
                that Terminus is where we find the cannibals from the comics and that Daryl and his new group show up last and end up saving whoever is left....not a bad theory, we'll see how close they got

I'm actually a little anxious to watch next week, I have a bad feeling...might make my husband watch it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  So the first group has arrived at Terminus. Was pretty empty except for the one woman....friends or foes...any guesses?
                  I reckon they are cannibals and Beth is there for dinner or what they are going to feed the new arrivals for breakfast, Daryl will not be happy, that the current theory doing the rounds on the internet and my facebook feed. Mads Mikkelsen should play their leader.

I thought the tunnel scene was cool.
                  I am guesting season 5 will be them running from the cannibals and Daryl new group and trying to make it to Washington. The scientist and Tera make for the weirdest couple on Walking Dead so far.

I think Maggie and Glenn are going to be just fine, the writers are having far too much fun with them to kill them off anytime soon. An Walking Dead needs at least one happy story.
                  Last edited by knowles2; 25 March 2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

I'm not so sure the show will want to move to DC. Maybe Alexandria, but I imagine it's cheaper to keep it out of cities.

Comment

Just a Question, am I the only one that does not trust that Scientist? I mean his Group is so Dead set on getting him to DC and save the World, that it just seems off. He obviously is not quite Normal in the Head given how he talks to others. He appears to be an avid Gamer, so it would be easy for him to pull out the Backstory of some Virus-outbreak Game and most would never notice. I just have the bad feeling his Story will turn out to be Bull**** down the line. He doesn´t even want to tell most People, only that Duke Nukem Wannabe seems to know and belief it.
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        Just a Question, am I the only one that does not trust that Scientist? I mean his Group is so Dead set on getting him to DC and save the World, that it just seems off. He obviously is not quite Normal in the Head given how he talks to others. He appears to be an avid Gamer, so it would be easy for him to pull out the Backstory of some Virus-outbreak Game and most would never notice. I just have the bad feeling his Story will turn out to be Bull**** down the line. He doesn´t even want to tell most People, only that Duke Nukem Wannabe seems to know and belief it.

Well he says it's classified. Does Rosita know? I'd imagine his protectors know. They seem to come from a military group that, as I recall, had contact with some folks in DC. Could be his theory is correct, but the folks in DC were not actual government folks.
                        Last edited by Mrja84; 26 March 2014, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I finally got a chance to watch this today.

Eugene was supposed to be the one who had contact with people in Washington, I don't know if Abraham and Rosita ever heard him actually talk to them(and I don't remember if Abraham said he that he did). Eugene could have made the whole thing up(and faked communicating with people in DC) to make himself out to be some kind of hero on an epic quest so he could get some really nice but kind of gullible people to protect him and be his friends. He seems like that type of guy.

Terminus seems to weird/creepy to be good(lone, sort of creepy looking woman offering them food in a place with unchained gates). I was thinking they might be some kind of cult, but cannibals also works, or they could be both I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                            Well he says it's classified. Does Rosita know? I'd imagine his protectors know. They seem to come from a military group that, as I recall, had contact with some folks in DC. Could me his theory is correct, but the folks in DC were not actual government folks.
                            I don't think they do know. If they're military then they understand what classified means.. that they don't need to know.. and shouldn't ask. It's why he's so important, he's the only one who knows. If they all knew they wouldn't be so invested in protecting him at all costs.

But he does seem off. I think they're going for a gamer with poor social skills, he did talk about games a lot.. I'm not sure his story is true.. If he did know something and thought it could save the world he would be telling everyone who would listen. Classified doesn't mean anything when there's no one left to steal the secrets. The more people who know the better the chances of the information getting to Washington.. Keeping it to himself doesn't seem right..

As for Terminus.. The place seems wrong somehow. The layers of fences with no guards didn't seem right at first. But then the walkers are attracted to living people, they seem to be able to sense them, guards at the fences would attract walkers and make Terminus less secure. Just making sure the gates can't be opened is enough to keep them out. And enough distance between the outer fences and the buildings/living population would stop the walkers sensing the people inside..

PH's theories in spoilers

Spoiler:
                            I can't help thinking Beth is on the grill.. At this point it seems unlikely that anyone else could have taken her.. And did anyone else notice how Mary looks just like the painting Carl and Michonne found a few weeks ago? Who ever painted it really didn't like Mary at all..

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                              I finally got a chance to watch this today.

Eugene was supposed to be the one who had contact with people in Washington, I don't know if Abraham and Rosita ever heard him actually talk to them(and I don't remember if Abraham said he that he did). Eugene could have made the whole thing up(and faked communicating with people in DC) to make himself out to be some kind of hero on an epic quest so he could get some really nice but kind of gullible people to protect him and be his friends. He seems like that type of guy.

Terminus seems to weird/creepy to be good(lone, sort of creepy looking woman offering them food in a place with unchained gates). I was thinking they might be some kind of cult, but cannibals also works, or they could be both I guess.
                              When they first met Glenn and Tara, Abraham looked at Eugene to get Eugene's premission to share the secret after Glenn asked. But Eugene said it was classified. Abraham looked at Eugene as if he knew, but it was up to Eugene to share the information. So I think at the very least Abraham and Rosita know.

As for Terminus, it's possible they work hard to keep noise low and stay out of sight from the walkers to prevent them from clamoring at the gates.

Though, that doesn't stop a herd/swarm from happening to pass by like what happened in Season 2.

Comment

Working...
                              X