Us (415)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    When they first met Glenn and Tara, Abraham looked at Eugene to get Eugene's premission to share the secret after Glenn asked. But Eugene said it was classified. Abraham looked at Eugene as if he knew, but it was up to Eugene to share the information. So I think at the very least Abraham and Rosita know.

I think Abraham and Rosita just know whatever Eugene told them, I don't know whether what he told them was the truth or if it was some made up fantasy quest though. People are willing to believe a lot when they're desperate for something better, kind of like Tara did when she went along with the Governor's plans for the prison.

Eugene also doesn't seem in too much of a hurry to get to DC(for someone who supposedly has information that he needs to get to Washington so it could save what's left of humanity), wasn't he the one who accidentally shot out their tires(or their gas tank or whatever) and then suggested that they tag along with Glenn for a bit since it was too dangerous to go forward because they didn't know what was ahead(or something like that). And in this episode he decided they needed to see if Glenn and Tara made it out of the tunnel(so he could live with himself after he saved the world). He's also the one who suggested that they continue tagging along in order to check out Terminus(supposedly to see if they had anything they could use to help out on their journey). What he's saying makes sense in a way, but it also makes it kind of seem like he's going off on side quests in order to stall a bit and maybe make new friends. He just seems to be too over the top weird to be for real(Abraham is a bit over the top too though).

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    As for Terminus, it's possible they work hard to keep noise low and stay out of sight from the walkers to prevent them from clamoring at the gates.

Though, that doesn't stop a herd/swarm from happening to pass by like what happened in Season 2.
    Yeah, those gates just seemed too easy to push open, and if a bunch of Walkers came by it wouldn't be hard for them to get in and overrun the place(unless there are some kind of hidden defenses) . That place and the area around it seems really walker free though, so it's kind of weird. Maybe no one actually lives or uses that area, and it's just a kind of reception area and that woman(or someone else from her group) just hangs out there waiting for random people to show up, and then takes them someplace else(someplace more secure) at the end of her shift or whatever.
    sigpic

Comment

I totally agree Terminus is too good to be true but I've seen a lot of comments about how they could just push open the door/fence, while it was pretty obvious Glenn (I think) had to undo a chain that was wrapped around it. It was pretty simple but then so were the ones at the prison and the walkers never learned how to undo those.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

From what, I remember the fences at the prison had the chains wrapped around them several times or had locks(or something) securing the chains. At Terminus, all Glenn seemed to do to open the outer fence was walk up to it, lift his arm, then a short piece of chain slid through a fence link and they pushed open the fence(he didn't seem to have to undo or unlock anything, and it didn't look like it took any effort at all to open it), the inner door/fence was unchained and they just pushed that open. Maybe he was supposed to be unlocking/unlatching something or unwrapping chains, but the way it was shot/edited made it look like no effort at all was required to push open the outer fence.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X