• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alone (413)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    ALONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 413
    Bob and Sasha go in search of Maggie, who has struck out on her own to try and find Glenn. Elsewhere, Beth and Daryl find a measure of safety in an abandoned funeral home.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 March 2014, 10:47 PM.

I liked this episode for the most part. Daryl opening the door without checking was predictable and dumb. Everyone splitting up in the other group was also dumb. Other than those two things I thought the episode was good.

Daryl joining up with the bad group was interesting. I'm guessing the bad group will cross paths with other survivors.

Since this is kind of a tame tv show I'm guessing Beth situation isn't as bad as it looks. Meaning she isn't being raped or eaten by cannibals. I actually thing something happen bad happen and the people in the car were saving her. I do think that Beth or Daryl will die, probably Daryl.

If you like legs you should watch the talking dead for this week also. Legs for days.

Comment

I thought they picked the pace up a bit this week. I thought Daryl was a goner....hope they don't turn him back into a jerk now that he's met the "bad" guys. I'm hoping that he's just keeping himself alive and trying to find Beth. I do think that it's going to be bad for Beth, if they were people helping, I don't think Beth would of let them speed off without looking for Daryl. There weren't so many walkers that Daryl couldn't run on foot....

Sasha is staring to wear on me.....I think it's going to be Glenn or Maggie that gets it this season, probably as heart breaking as possible.

Only 3 more.....

Comment

so are the hunters part of terminus or is it seperate?
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
          I liked this episode for the most part. Daryl opening the door without checking was predictable and dumb. Everyone splitting up in the other group was also dumb. Other than those two things I thought the episode was good.
          Yeah it was dumb but it did fit with the storyline. They really started showing this other side of Daryl and he finally started letting his guard down, thinking they were safe and then suddenly there were zombies at the front door.

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell
          Daryl joining up with the bad group was interesting. I'm guessing the bad group will cross paths with other survivors.
          Given that the main bad guy is an actor that plays alot of bad guys, they most definitely will have to meet up, probably at Termius since that is where Rick and Carl were heading. Rick killed one of the bad guys men at the house they were resting at in an earlier episode so you know there is going to be a storyline with that whole thing.

I was surprised to see that they caught up with Daryl and that the Head Bad Guy took him in so easily, though Daryl kind of gives off that bad-guy vibe. Probably good that Beth was not with him because I suspect they wouldn't have been so nice then...seeing a pretty woman and their desire to want to hurt people.

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell
          Since this is kind of a tame tv show I'm guessing Beth situation isn't as bad as it looks. Meaning she isn't being raped or eaten by cannibals. I actually thing something happen bad happen and the people in the car were saving her. I do think that Beth or Daryl will die, probably Daryl.
          I want to know why Beth didn't meet back up with him. It sounds like they had a plan to meet somewhere on the road and she didn't show...either she took a wrong road, he took a wrong road or something happen to her and/or that wasn't her driving off in the car.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

It looked like Beth got taken against her will by the people that drove off in the car right as Daryl got there. I doubt she would have left Daryl willingly to hop into a car with strangers, and her backpack was left on the ground(though I suppose she could have dropped it while trying to get away).

I really enjoyed the episode. I'm really liking Bob(so he's probably going to die lol). I liked Maggie in this ep too. I really like the dynamic between Beth and Daryl. I like how she tries to look at the bright side of things and gives him hope. They have a very sweet, innocent relationship. I hope they don't ruin it(imo) by turning it into a sexual/romantic relationship. I hope nothing too bad happens to Beth, but it probably will (since she was so full of hope and still believed that there are good people around). I really hope not though.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
              It looked like Beth got taken against her will by the people that drove off in the car right as Daryl got there. I doubt she would have left Daryl willingly to hop into a car with strangers, and her backpack was left on the ground(though I suppose she could have dropped it while trying to get away).
              Humm...I didn't see that, all I saw was the car driving away...I'm going to have to watch again.
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Humm...I didn't see that, all I saw was the car driving away...I'm going to have to watch again.
                I just watched it again to make sure I didn't imagine Daryl seeing her backpack lol. It's pretty dark, but he looks at it, right before he hears the screeching tires and sees the car drive away.
                sigpic

Comment

I loved the episode. Everything from Daryl opening the door to Maggie leaving the group. Even Bob deciding to go out on his own again was great.

I knew why the characters were doing what they did and believed even if I was expecting some twists or scares.

It was way, way creepy to see Maggie laying down on the ground by those zeds. At first I didn't know it was her until Sasha said so.

She took a page from Michonne's book, but didn't let the zombies live...

Comment

It was a good episode, but, and I hate to say it as I love this show, I'm starting to get a little bit bored... I guess maybe I thought it wouldn't take us this long for some of the group to regroup, or maybe I'm missing a bad guy... Atleast most of them are heading to Terminus now, and we seem to have been introduced to our new "bad group". Though I must say Maggie + road sign = awesome...

Hoping it picks up in these last three episodes, but still enjoying it...
                    Last edited by Teddybrown; 12 March 2014, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      It was a good episode, but, and I hate to say it as I love this show, I'm starting to get a little bit bored... I guess maybe I thought it wouldn't take us this long for some of the group to regroup, or maybe I'm missing a bad guy... Atleast most of them are heading to Terminus now, and we seem to have been introduced to our new "bad group". Though I must say Maggie + road sign = awesome...

Hoping it picks up in these last three episodes, but still enjoying it...
                      I am of the mind that the show needs to slow down, real fast. They are burning through the comic book's story and have practically caught up to all of the current known characters that are still alive in the book.

I admit, the show uses the comic book as a foundation to the world, but doesn't repeat it all. But they risk either going through everything Kirkman has written or meandering through "original" stories that may feel not fully in touch with the characters.

We've seen that already with Andrea. They show's creative team needs the comics or they are not able to provide quality.

Comment

Working...
                      X