• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still (412)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    STILL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 412
    Life with Daryl grows increasingly frustrating for Beth, who determines that she is going to find her first real drink -- leading them toward a very personal confrontation.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 March 2014, 10:12 PM.

I liked this episode, I would of liked it a bit more if they had gone back and forth between some other characters too. Funny how 2 of the "stronger" characters (Michonne and Daryl) seemed to have totally given up right after losing the prison, while "weaker" characters seemed to have kept it somewhat together and helped get them through. Daryl's backstory wasn't too different from what I had expected, still sad to hear though.

The country club was quite disturbing..

I have enjoyed the last few episodes, I think it's been important to see everyone in what has got to be the darkest time for most of them to date. But, I am ready to see them start to find each other and some more action!

Comment

This one was just a snore fest. It's not like anyone actually thought Darryl did something other than follow Merle around prior to the ZA, right? So, other than learning Beth had never had a drink before (and that wasn't a surprise either) there really wasn't anything new in this episode.

It was just boring.
      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I didn't like the beginning but I liked it more and more as it went on. The main problem in the start was scenes going on to long. I think they could have cut some scenes or shorten them and had some scenes with other people.

I thought the hunt for booze was dumb at first but that it was pretty cool at the end. This showed that there was more than just surviving. They also need to live, going after a useless item just because was a good way to show this.

Comment

I thought this episode was ok, but it's probably my least favorite episode of the entire show.
          I think I would have liked it more if it hadn't just focused on Beth and Daryl. I like both characters, but there really wasn't enough there to make the episode interesting to me. There were some nice character moments in the episode though. Also, like others here, I never got the impression that Daryl did anything more than follow Merle around before, so it wasn't a surprise to find out that that was what he in fact did.
          sigpic

Comment

Can you say filler?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I actually enjoy this episode, nice character building moments and I just like it when characters with nothing to lose just decides to do something as random as looking for some booze.

I hope they get out of that country quickly before the fire attracts every zombie in town to them.

An it seem everyone is heading towards Washington DC.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Can you say filler?
                Nope. It was some great beats. Daryl's life before the walking dead was low, but he found a role and a place in this new world. While Beth's on the other spectrum.

They make a great pair (not a relationship) at this time. I think they both are at a better place than they were prior. As I felt Beth lost her optimism at the end of their last episode. But now they are talking and working together.

Comment

I thought it had to much character building to be called filler.

Comment

Working...
                  X