• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claimed (411)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FOUR
    CLAIMED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 411
    Michonne and Carl revisit their tragic pasts while out in search of supplies, while Rick finds himself alone in a house suddenly occupied by a band of strangers. Elsewhere, Glenn meets a new group with a big mission.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 25 February 2014, 09:14 PM.

For Future Reference i'm going to go ahead and Call Eugene The Storm Trooper because he shoots like one

Also getting somewhat of a Milton/Governor vibe from Eugene/Abraham
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I fully expected much worse things to happen at the house, I don't think that we are done seeing those "bad guys", that is if any survived their buddies turning into walkers!

I try not to have any expectations from the comics however,
      Spoiler:
      if these new guys are anything similar to their comic characters, all I'll say is Abraham should be one of the good guys, and don't trust Eugene

So sad only 5 more episodes left

Comment

DW we will be getting a S5

Real tense moment at the house for Rick, it was great
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Aside from meeting Abraham this was the worst ep yet. I mean my God how unbelievable can a show get? I'm sorry I'm just finding it hard to really get into the show this season and this pains me to no end cuz I love this show and it just seems to be going down hill fast

I think Abraham is a good guy but he's just a little too trusting of the idiodic Milton/Eugene dude that can't seem to point and shoot a gun... I think I could do better To just quote "it's classified" and for Abraham to be ok with that answer I think I would hold a gun to the dudes head and force him to tell me what's going on ...if indeed he has "the answer" I think he's just a fry short of a happy meal though and just trying to pull one over in order to have some pull with Abraham and group they are with. I mean it's just all too convenient .....hell you could say anything and it sounds like this Abraham fella would believe you.

Glenn is just sort of pissing me off too. I get it that he's grieving over Maggie and stuff but he can't completely jump off the rails to try and go back to the bus when it's clear that she wasn't there. What's he gonna do....camp out there? I mean that just doesn't make any sense. So they all just throw up their hands and leave the truck that probably would've ran a bit longer as not all the gas could leak out completely I mean where is Mac Gyver when you need him? LOL

Anyway...sorry to be such a bummer about this....but I can't say that there was one thing that really impressed me in this ep

You know it's bad when the fans rated the most terrifying thing in the ep as the Eugene Mullet
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

I loved Eugene! His answer of something to the effect that "poor automatic weapon ability and being afraid" as to the reason for shooting the gas tank. HA!

Who knows, maybe Abraham knows what happened, but Eugene is the one that controls who can be told? Abraham did look to Eugene as to suggest it was up to him to talk or not.

I totally get Glenn's motives. He wants to be with his wife. Why would he not want to? It's love and we were shown that through Maggie's actions and now Glenn's. They don't give up finding each other.

What I don't get is Tara's observation that Army Chick was loyal to Abraham, how were we shown that? We weren't we were told.

Plus, Eugene's reasoning that the way the came from was "known" and what laid ahead was "unknown" so you'd go towards an area you are more familiar with instead of risking your life in an area you have no clue about.

Comment

I really liked the parts with Michonne, Rick and Carl. I'm not really a fan of Glenn and I haven't been for a while, so I really don't care much about him wanting to get back to Maggie. Abraham doesn't seem like the brightest guy, but he seems nice enough. I don't really know what to think of his friends yet because they didn't really do/say much. I still really enjoy the show, and I'm looking forward to the next episode.
              sigpic

Comment

I really liked Glenn in season 1 infact he was my favorite, but since pairing with Maggie i don't really like him as much
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Yeah, I liked Glenn more before he was paired up with Maggie. I find their relationship pretty blah.
                  sigpic

Comment

You know, I think what Glenn and Maggie really need is a baby... That just makes things so much better...

I know this ep was light in some regards, but certainly the Michonne/Carl scenes, and then Rick's predicament, was some great material. Yes, Glenn etc felt like the "B" story, and yet, obviously (?) that's the path the story will be following, so also very interesting getting to know these new characters.

Loved the toilet scene, btw...
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                    X