FIRST...picture with all 13 doctors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIRST...picture with all 13 doctors

And I made it...Took about 2 days. The hardest part was finding certain doctors, and I had to make the photo bigger to add 11, 12, and 13. If you want one, shoot me a message with your email. I have a MUCH larger one for use as wallpaper. It is much clearer than the blown up photobucket one if you clicked the image

sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Cracking picture

Comment

Brill pic dear
      sigpic

Comment

Epic!
        But now that he has a new regeneration cycle, we'll have up twenty-five or so Doctors!
        (That'll be a big wallpaper)
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Just so people know, that's Capaldi's character from The Ladykillers and not the design of Twelfth.

sigpic

Comment

^^^

Kind of hard to find 12th pics at this point. lol I'll change it once the season starts....23 years from now, or so it seems. DOH!!!
            sigpic

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

I love how all of them either look quite regal or action ready, and then there's the 6th Doctor sitting there going "I'll just leave you lot to do all the work then shall I?
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Here it is:

And, I'm STILL first. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X