• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revelation (313)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    REVELATION
    EPISODE NUMBER - 313
    Nick and Hank continue the hunt for a vicious Wesen serial killer while Monroe tries to reconcile with Rosalee. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 March 2014, 09:25 PM.

I really liked the fight at the end. It's nice to see Nick struggle vs. Wesen in fights at least every once in awhile
    sigpic

Comment

I really liked this episode. Though I think the fight scene was a bit rushed. That being said the dinner scene made up for that lol.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't think I will watch this ep at all, the dinner-scene in the end was more than enough for me

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
        Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I liked this episode, a great take on the 'meet the in-laws' event, which is stress ridden to start with, but add Wesen traditional views and a Grimm........ all I could think was; poor Munroe, all he ever wanted was a quiet straight forward life!

I liked how Munroe's dad helped in the end, there is hope that he will understand in the end.

"something bad is coming into the world".... here comes Adelind's baby! I've liked how this story has been building in the background, I'm intrigued as to what nightmare will come out of this for Nick and his friends and how Renard will try to use Nick against his enemies. Wonder if Nick's mother will make an appearance again and the key that Nick is guarding will come into play finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
            Well, I don't think I will watch this ep at all, the dinner-scene in the end was more than enough for me
            What's wrong with the dinner scene?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
              What's wrong with the dinner scene?
              Oh! Look what a funny, crazy comic we've written! That's wrong with it *rolls eyes*

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

That was actually the highlight of the episode for me. I think that you should watch the episode and not decide it not based on one scene. Especially one that is just tacked on the end of the episode. Unlike most shows, even after a "talk" the issue still isn't peachy-clean. More along the lines of I want my son in my life but I do not agree with his actions.
                sigpic

Comment

Actually I've 12 former episodes as proof. The dinner-scene was only the last drop for me, blueray. I really hope for a season 4 - and for some better writers or that Dave and Jim are able to bring the current ones back into line - as I still love the show. But I cannot take any more "oh so funny!" episodes. I already was sure I wouldn't watch 3.16 as I cannot stand Witwer's so called performance. Now it came earlier.

Anyway, I've still the job as gallery-admin and I'm still doing the weekly picspam. At least that will stay the same:

Picspam 3.13

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                    Though I think the fight scene was a bit rushed.
                    That really sums up my feelings on this episode, they tried to do too much. There were three plots going and none of them were really minor, but because they tried to do all three we were stuck with things like a rushed finale.

I love that Munroe finally pointed out that his relationship with Nick has just become what can Munroe do for me now. He should have never backed off of that because that is how the show has been written since Hank came into the fold.

WOW! was that ever perfect when Munroe almost lost it when he was having the argument with his parents in the hotel room. Silas just captured the best acting moment of the entire show.

Why do they give Juliet lines?! They seem so forced. She is definitely the odd person out and all they do is make that more obvious every time they try to give her something to do. I think they know they wrote her to a point where she could just disappear into the background and now they are forced to try to come up with things to keep her involved that I don't think work. I don't know what they should do with her, but disappear into the background is a good idea. Certainly better than turning her into the internet hound who is able to come up with all of the information and expertise they need for exposition in certain scenes.

Still not interested in Adelind's story or where it is headed. I think they really went down the wrong road there.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                      I already was sure I wouldn't watch 3.16 as I cannot stand Witwer's so called performance. Now it came earlier.
                      You plan on not watching just because of one guest star?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                        You plan on not watching just because of one guest star?
                        Yes.
                        For this season, it wouldn't be the first episode. I still try my best to forget that I ever watched 3.03, 3.07 was, on the end of the day, a waste of my time. 3.08 was good - mostly, but finally once more over the top. 3.10 and 3.11 they killed the episode with the writing for Juliette. Still I am not a fan of the wedding-plans and I still don't understand why Monroe and Rosalee have to rush it now after they said several times during the 2nd season, they didn't want to rush their relationship. I was okay with Rosalee moving in to Monroe's house. But, two awkward people, living together, which spent YEARS alone, and everything fits perfectly? Seriously?
                        Everything has to end now in gruelsome cases, and I mean EVERYTHING, even for that three episodes in season 3 that I liked! I know, Grimm is about the gross-factor, but right now it's way too much for me. If the writing for the characters would be stable I probably could live with it, but I even cannot identify the characters anymore!

Anyway, IF there will be a fourth season, I will give it a try, no question. But right now, there's simply nothing left that I can enjoy on the show at this point. Soi I stick to the first two seasons, which I still can enjoy and love from the bottom of my heart, and hope for a better future.
                        Last edited by Hyndara71; 05 March 2014, 02:58 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X