• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wild Hunt (312)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    THE WILD HUNT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    Nick and Hank investigate a cop killer who scalps his victims. Meanwhile, Juliette begins to communicate with Nick's mom via email and Adalind finds herself much closer to delivering her baby than she previously thought. Elsewhere, Monroe's parents decide to surprise him and Rosalee with an early arrival to Portland after learning some exciting news. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 February 2014, 09:07 PM.

hm... that was different. It definitely had some flowing issues but that is probably because it's setting up a second part. The Rosalee and Monroe scenes were cute, especially the proposal. And the scene in the end was intense. And the "oh ****" popping up made me laugh.

I really was hoping the baby will come out of Adlind alien style or that she'll just give birth so that her storyline will end.
    sigpic

Comment

That was actually great. It combined all stories and ended up with a note for viewers, as usual
      Alexis Denisof is great. He is enjoying the bad guy role so all is good. I am beginning to think that Adelind will have to run away because she lied and after the baby will be born, there won´t be any need for her. I suspect that she wasn´t told everything from Frau Pech - like, maybe, that she is not meant to survive the birth?

Monroe and Rosalee line was great, and Monroe´s parents are...overwhelming, to say the least.

I am glad they spread the case of the week through more episodes. It was getting old with the case of the week again. A creepy case and vessen.
      And for a moment, I was worried they were going to try to speak Czech...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        hm... that was different. It definitely had some flowing issues but that is probably because it's setting up a second part. The Rosalee and Monroe scenes were cute, especially the proposal. And the scene in the end was intense. And the "oh ****" popping up made me laugh.

I really was hoping the baby will come out of Adlind alien style or that she'll just give birth so that her storyline will end.
        Completly agree. This Episode had some really good moments, but it did not catch my interrest like the Show normally does, it had me though when Monroes Parents came along and showed that there is even Racism in the Wesen Community. Nick just bolting in looked forced. There was no reason for him to get in the Middle and Monroe should have known better than keeping that Door open.

The Oh **** in the end had me laughing as well. That was well placed Humor right there.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
          Oh I hope so. I see no reason why she is still on the show. From my point of view it would be ridiculous to suggest she is going to be some sort of nemesis for Nick. blueray's suggestion is the first time I have ever thought I cared about finding out what is going to happen with her. Speculating that the birth will be the end of her character is the only outcome I am rooting for.

I thought this episode was little weak. I hope they explain why this wesen is suddenly on a rampage. They can't really say he has been at it for a long time because the pace he is on means it wouldn't have taken him long to get to the number of scalps he has taken.

Of course, the highlight of the episode was the cliffhanger. I am sure they will come up with a reason for Nick appearing, but I certainly don't understand why he showed up other than the need for a cliffhanger.

Can anyone give me a legitimate explanation for why Juliet is a part of this show? I mean every week her character only amounts to pointing out that some executives believe in a formula for TV shows that says the lead has to have a significant other. This was once again an episode where what she is doing is something that seems completely unnecessary. In particular I feel that her contribution to this episode was ridiculous because I don't believe for one minute that Nick's mother would have responded to her message. Yes I am sure they will eventually work it into the arc, but really it just seems like they are forcing reasons to keep her on the show.

Comment

I enjoyed the show with Nick and Hank. I love their partnership and it has been getting better with each episode. Looking forward to the Wesen and Nick facing off.

Adalind cracks me up and love Alexis D.

I know it is only me that feels this way, but I don't like Rosalie this season. Bree has done something different with her, and for some reason, it annoys me. Oh, well. I know everyone loves her so I am always a bit nervous about saying anything different...this is the fist time I am posting this anywhere.

Nick probably showed up about the Wesen? Monroe's parent's reaction to him was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by kathy-a View Post

I know it is only me that feels this way, but I don't like Rosalie this season. Bree has done something different with her, and for some reason, it annoys me. Oh, well. I know everyone loves her so I am always a bit nervous about saying anything different...this is the fist time I am posting this anywhere.
              I can't say I don't like her, but I can say I noticed the change. I do, however, think that the change is back to how Rosalee was when she was first introduced. She was not a particularly friendly character at the beginning. They warmed her up quickly so she could get involved with Monroe and the group. I think what might be happening is that they are setting up a story or stories that let us know about Rosalee's dark past and that it may be a little darker than we think. I think they are giving her a bit more of an edge because they might want to explore some dark things she has been involved with and make it seem logical when she might have to do some dark things when that past comes back to haunt her. I don't know. I've been thinking about her reactions to things this season and that is what I've come up with. LOL

Comment

Review and picspam you can find at my LJ

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                X