• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Good Soldier (311)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    THE GOOD SOLDIER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 311
    Nick and Hank are called to the gruesome murder of a veteran working in home security. During their investigation, they discover this might be one of several revenge killings regarding a horrifying cover-up involving members of the army and military contractors.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 February 2014, 09:04 PM.

Hm... I honestly was kind of disappointed with this episode. I liked the main case though I don't think they should have made her a wesen. As others have said Portland has to many wesen, can't someone just be human?

I however, loved the stuff with Monroe and Rosalee. And the fight scene between the manecores.

And as usual was bored with Adlind stuff. Hopefully next week will be better.
    sigpic

Comment

Picspam and thoughts about this episode you can find at my LJ.
      Yes, count this under pimping

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        I liked the main case though I don't think they should have made her a wesen. As others have said Portland has to many wesen, can't someone just be human?

I however, loved the stuff with Monroe and Rosalee. And the fight scene between the manecores.

And as usual was bored with Adlind stuff. Hopefully next week will be better.
        I agree with everything above, but I kind of liked this episode. Maybe because Rosalee and Munroe had something to do other than wait for the obligatory Nick request. I definitely think they should not have made the woman a wesen. Nick just shouldn't have said anything. If she were a wesen the emotional situations should have revealed it, at least to us, before Nick every saw her. The show is trending toward ignoring the rule that wesen show themselves when they start to lose control of their emotions. The last episode, Eye of The Beholder, had a lot of that. They wanted to hide that the brother and sister were wesen for the big reveal at the end, so they ignored the fact that there were several circumstances where the boy would have revealed himself. But I enjoyed this episode despite the little problems I had with it. And not much Juliet, which always makes an episode a winner for me. Now if they could just erase this utterly uninteresting Adlind storyline episodes like this would be great.

Comment

Working...
        X