• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyes of the Beholder (310)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON THREE
    EYES OF THE BEHOLDER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    Nick and Hank are called to the scene of a gang-related homicide, and Hank's physical therapist and her brother are soon caught up in the investigation. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 February 2014, 09:07 PM.

I think Hank, Juliette, and I are the only people in Portland who aren't wesen or Grimm. (I'm still holding out that Wu will show himself to be the scariest, most bad-a wesen of them all in the final episode.)

Comment

Good episode. I liked that Juliette kicked ass. And the stuff with her friend. The main case was interesting and a good way to show the background of Hank's love interest. I assume that they let her brother go at the end because that was all self defense and that he will testify in court about what happened.
      sigpic

Comment

It was an interesting episode from another point of view. It was about relationships and about Juliette and Hank´s reactions to Wesen world. I don´t know why they kept Juliette out of the loop for so long but to get her involved helped her character. She was great here - dealing with her feelings towards an old friend, her friendship with Rosalee was further developed...it was so touching when she hugged her friend after she changed

Hank and his attitude is different, yet he also accepted it. His talk to Nick "She had no choice" was another supportive gesture towards Nick. And proves that if Nick should slip again, Hank is there.

It was a little shame they didn´t mention anything from Renard´s story.

Also, I agree about "is everybody in Portland a Wesen" sentiment. Can´t they have a normal case for a change?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Gotta admit, yes, seattle seems overrun with Wesen.

ANd yeah, I really would love it if Wu turned out to be some bigshot in the wesen world. After all the junk he goes through.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

^Portland , but yes it does seem like everyone is wesen. I do hope for a case when they aren't.
            sigpic

Comment

I didn't care much for this episode, especially Juliette but that is nothing new. If I were the friend I would have been very upset with her for trying to force the wesen issue out. Of course the events made her grateful, but it doesn't make Juliette right. This was Juliette's attitude, "I know you're a wesen and despite your feelings on the matter things are only going to be okay if you admit that you are a wesen because that is how I want it. I want you to know how cool I am because I know you are different and I am okay with it. What I want is what matters even though you are the one going through a traumatic time." That is how her dialogue sounded to me.

Comment

liked the friend's storyline, but Juliette, do you really think that "Nick is a Grimm" will make things easier????????
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  Gotta admit, yes, seattle seems overrun with Wesen.

ANd yeah, I really would love it if Wu turned out to be some bigshot in the wesen world. After all the junk he goes through.
                  Oh man! You're lucky I'm not a native Portlander!! Saying Seattle instead is super-mega-fighting words around here!!!!

Comment

Finally: Picspam Nick on 3.10 Eyes of the Beholder.

Have fun with the pics!

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                    Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
                    X