• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time of Death (214)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    TIME OF DEATH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 214
    The team faces off with a brilliant thief who has acquired a key to open any bank vault, and Felicity puts herself in danger in a desire to prove her worth. Oliver throws a homecoming party for Sara, and on the island Oliver, Slade, and Sara encounter a pilot shot down by Ivo's freighter.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 September 2014, 09:06 PM.

WOW! First one to post! Well I really did not care for this episode, except for Robert Knepper and the ending. I can't take all of the soap opera garbage and I really hope they are not putting me through all of this just to kill Sara off.

So Diggle had more screen time, but now he's just Felicity's emotional support. Oh wait, they sent him to turn off the gas.

Funniest part was when they try to make it look like Oliver was having trouble getting in front of a city bus. Why did they think dragging that shot out would make it more dramatic?! In what world does that guy have a problem getting that motorcycle around a transit bus?! LOL LOL LOL

Glad Blackthorne was in more this week.

Worst part was the sparring session and scar comparison. I know it had a purpose, but come on!

It was all worthwhile now that Oliver knows Slade is alive an in town. I really hope he isn't going to kill Sara. This show has just done so many ridiculous things in the name of melodrama and killing Sara would just be too much.
    Last edited by Looney; 01 March 2014, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Some quips i have, is with the shares Oli had sold off to get the Money to lure the baddie in, will that leave Queen industries ripe for taking over?
      Also a "Self destruct" for computers/phones? NEver seen or heard of that happening.

But i did love the stand off between Oli and Slade at the end.

Comment

I'm going to say I liked this episode. Yes it had some cheese. Yes it had a little more emo drama than I prefer, but I think it all had a good purpose and ended fairly well.

Laurel is turning her depressing story around.
        Felicity seems to be at a point where she can stop pining over Oliver and be cool again
        Diggle was back!
        Sarah played a cool role this episode, first time I've kind of liked her character.

Still unsure what they're going to do with Roy in the re-balancing of the show. Between him and Sarah I'm unsure how to team dynamics are going to look once they settle down.
        sigpic

Comment

I loved this episode. Clock King was a great bad guy kind of like he was in Batman the animated series.

The one crazy thing is Cop Daddy not knowing Oliver is GA. He knows his daughter is Canary so when she is standing right next to him he should be able to put two and two together.

Best part was the ending with Slade. All the cards are on the table and no Roy to be found.

Comment

I loved this episode too. The Clock King was great. Loved the ending where Moira introduces Slade to Oliver. I loved the Sara and Laurel scene towards the end, and that Laurel decided to show up at the meeting that her father wanted her to go to. I'm glad that Felicity wasn't acting jealous or "catty" towards Sara over Oliver, and that she and Sara kind of bonded towards the end. This episode kind of gave the feeling that the show is setting Sara up to die soon though(and I hope that doesn't happen).

The only thing I didn't like much was that Felicity went to the bank(or where ever) on her own before telling Oliver. I wouldn't have minded it, if she hadn't already done something similar in the episode with the Count(where it also almost got her killed).

I'm hoping that Quentin knows that Oliver is Arrow, but is just pretending not to know.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              The one crazy thing is Cop Daddy not knowing Oliver is GA. He knows his daughter is Canary so when she is standing right next to him he should be able to put two and two together. .
              I mentioned it elsewhere, but i think he DOES know (has figured it out) but is playing dumb just to keep the appearance he does not know.. that way he keeps everyone safe.

Comment

Working...
              X