• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tremors (212)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    TREMORS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 212
    While Arrow attempts to train a rage-filled Roy, the criminal known as Bronze Tiger is sprung from prison to help steal a dangerous technology. Laurel spirals out of control after losing her job.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 September 2014, 10:07 PM.

Come on Arsenal!

Amanda Waller...still just does not have the presence she should.

Loving Laurel's story so far.

Comment

The whole campaign idea seems really off to me. It just does not seem believable that anyone would think she can win.

Comment

I liked the episode.

Laurel's storyline is pretty decent, I just wish that the show had been more consistent in showing her substance abuse in earlier episodes.

Moira running for Mayor seems a bit weird to me too.

Not really a fan of Roy's storyline. I don't mind the Mirikuru storyline or super-strength in general, I just don't like Roy being super strong(especially if it ends up being a permanent thing).

I really wish Slade's vengeance storyline didn't have anything to do with Shado. I cringed when Oliver brought up Shado while he was trying to talk Slade out of blowing up the ship.
        sigpic

Comment

It does seem to make a bit of sense when you think how many RL politicians have had massive 'black marks' against them but still ran?
          But i think they are only wanting her to run, to at least have a decent chance of splitting the populations votes up between her and anyone else who runs against blood.

As to the Laurel issue, man is she getting to be a drunkard.

The slade storyline i am digging, as am i digging what they are doing to Roy. But i didn't like that Oli had to do a big reveal to him, just to get through to the kid.

Comment

Working...
          X