1313, 6 minutes of video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1313, 6 minutes of video

A 6 minute video appeared online today of the infamously-cancelled title 1313 (which just about everybody seemed to be looking forward to).

Enjoy! But try not to get to depressed over what might have been....

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Shame, looks pretty good...

Comment

I personally wasn't that interested about 1313, but have to admit that I propably would have bought it anyway...

Comment

Man, that looks slick.

I regret not following the game now.
        Back from the grave.

Comment

For a second, when he tried to do the takedown behind the box (near the start) I thought "reminds me of Splinter Cell" and then decided "Nope, definitely Uncharted" when he starts crawling the outside of the ship.

Really disappointing they aren't making this game, but would have been more disappointed if the rumours about it being Boba Fett were true. I'd wanted Daniel Logan to voice the character (didn't sound like him) and for him to look less caucasian as Logan and Temuera Morrison are both of Maori descent.

Hopefully this is being continued in the background somewhere at EA. A game about Boba Fett, sounds like it could print money especially if the rest of it was like that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X