Going Home (311)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
    August was killed by Tamara, a wooden person was electrocuted...

I do have some annoyances with the show, though. Such as Neal, Hook, Tinkerbell and the Lost Boys weren't cursed by Regina and so they could've stayed. Neal didn't have anyone in the Enchanted Forest; he only had Henry and Emma. A DNA test would show he's Henry's father, even if Emma had no memory.

They seem to forget things a bit too quickly.
    Completly agree and would green you if I could for the electrocuting a Wooden Person thing. You are right with some of them having a choice and I kind of wonder where the Lost Boys are better off. Pinocio could have stayed, but he wouldn´t without Ghepetto, so thats mute.

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    Wasn't Hook from here? Wasn't he from England as a navy man (turn pirate) centuries ago?
    Yep, at least there has been no indication otherwise and they technically used the same coordinates to get to Neverland as the Darlings did in the Original Story.

Am I the only one who thought though that Neverlands Day/Night cycle was very odd? I cant help but think there is something going on even if it was never adressed so far.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
      August was killed by Tamara, a wooden person was electrocuted...
      However, he was revived (by the Blue Fairy, I think). But he was revived as a child and still lives with Gepetto.

Comment

I liked this episode. I don't think Rumple is dead, he'll be back somehow. The way I understood it, everyone was going back to the place they were born except for Emma because she is the savior. And I think only Emma and Henry will forget what has happened. I don't remember Emma and Neal getting back together, the opposite actually, didn't she tell both Neal and Hook in Neverland the only one she was interested in was Henry? I actually think the writers have had a plan all along, remember these are the writers from Lost, and they weave together some pretty out there stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          I actually think the writers have had a plan all along, remember these are the writers from Lost, and they weave together some pretty out there stuff.
          it's been stated that the writers of Lost would write themselves in corners and then have to come up with ways around it. So Lost didn't always have a plan, it had a setting and then the writers took it where they did.

Comment

it's been stated that the writers of Lost would write themselves in corners and then have to come up with ways around it. So Lost didn't always have a plan, it had a setting and then the writers took it where they did.
            Please stop talking about Lost. I am loosing my faith in the creators of this Series.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Please stop talking about Lost. I am loosing my faith in the creators of this Series.
              Well, I will say, that I like Once very much. I like the themes and the setting. Though flashbacks of the Enchanted Forest and the use of green screen and CGI can take you right out of the show. That's why I lost interest in Wonderland after the first episode.

Sometimes writers need a guide on where they are and where they want to go. Other writers are great at playing it off the cuff so to speak. Supernatural had a 5 year plan and it was great.

Each episode was explicitly writtern, there was room for growth and change, but they had an outline for each season. After the 5th season there were some stumbles, but I think they got a plan now and seem to be on track again.

Once definitely had a plan for the first season. The second season was solid as well. I think the third season is where it dropped the ball so to speak. Though given that a lot of the actors that play supporting roles have become series regulars on other shows probably is one of the reason this season has focused so much on the core cast and took them away form the town.

Comment

Once definitely had a plan for the first season. The second season was solid as well. I think the third season is where it dropped the ball so to speak. Though given that a lot of the actors that play supporting roles have become series regulars on other shows probably is one of the reason this season has focused so much on the core cast and took them away form the town.
                Who else besides Meghan Ory (Red) is a regular on another show?

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                  Who else besides Meghan Ory (Red) is a regular on another show?
                  I'd say Tom Neville, but that's his character on Revolution (see: Giancarlo Esposito).

They made Meghan and Emilie a series regular last year, but Red didn't do much and they've opted to use Emilie more for fake Belle than real Belle.

Meghan probably wanted more screentime and found a show to do that for her.

It also may have been more cost-saving for them to use a set for shootinig instead of the town used fro Storybrooke.

Comment

Well, I will say, that I like Once very much. I like the themes and the setting. Though flashbacks of the Enchanted Forest and the use of green screen and CGI can take you right out of the show. That's why I lost interest in Wonderland after the first episode.

Sometimes writers need a guide on where they are and where they want to go. Other writers are great at playing it off the cuff so to speak. Supernatural had a 5 year plan and it was great.

Each episode was explicitly writtern, there was room for growth and change, but they had an outline for each season. After the 5th season there were some stumbles, but I think they got a plan now and seem to be on track again.

I still hope that, they can end this Show on good terms. They proofed in this Episode that they definitely dont think much about what is going to happen later on or what happened before, but I remain that they are Genius at uniting all these Stories. I mean who else would ever think of Peter Pan being Rumplestilzchens Dad.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      I still hope that, they can end this Show on good terms. They proofed in this Episode that they definitely dont think much about what is going to happen later on or what happened before, but I remain that they are Genius at uniting all these Stories. I mean who else would ever think of Peter Pan being Rumplestilzchens Dad.
                      To be honest though, I'm not sure if they're geniuses or just high when they're coming up with ideas.

When googling for who Anastasia in Wonderland could be based off from, I just realised that Alex's story in Nikita is based off Disney Anastasia..

Comment

It was a decent enough mid season finalle. That the curse would shift everyone back home regardless is why it is a curse. That ending with hook showing up though was cool!

Comment

I was ok with everything except the ending with Hook showing up. Oh and the lost altered memories is played out.

Comment

Working...
                          X